Birthdays

September7thwas Megan's birthday. They woke up at 7am with the twins and thefirst thing Joseph did was kiss Megan and tell her happy birthday.They did the feeding routine then Megan started to put Haley in thepack-and-play but Joseph told her to stay in the front room with thetwins and he was going to make breakfast. They put the twins on thefloor and Megan got down there with them. Joseph made breakfast thenwent to the front room and helped her take the twins to the kitchen.They put the twins in their high chairs, gave them their sippy cupsand puffs and ate. After they ate they took the twins to the livingroom and Joseph told Megan to stay with them while he did the dishes.

Sheplayed on the floor with them and when he was done in the kitchen hejoined them. They played on the floor until 11am then did the feedingroutine. They laid them down for their nap then they went and cuddledup in the chair. They heard Cadence in the kitchen. At noon Cadencecame into the front room and sat down. She wished Megan a happybirthday and they all talked for a few minutes until there was aknock at the door. Megan got up to answer it and saw both Backstreetand the rest of the Dolls. When she opened it they said, "Happybirthday!" Her jaw was on the floor. She recovered and steppedback.

Theyall filed in and went to the living room. "Are you guys ready togo?" Madelyn asked. Megan got a confused look on her face andsaid, "Go where?" "To lunch. We're taking you out foryour birthday" Jessica said. "What about the twins andCadence?" Megan asked. "I'm staying here with them"Cadence said. Megan said okay, asked them to hold on for a minute andran to the room with Joseph right behind her. She grabbed her purse,put on some lip gloss and they slid their shoes on then ran back tothe gate and Megan said, "Okay let's go." They went out tothe cars. They took Backstreets' two Escalades and left forRainforest Cafe. They got a table for twelve and ate. They sat thereand talked for a half an hour after they were done then left.

Theywent back to Megan and Joseph's house. They sat there and talkeduntil the twins woke up at 3pm then everyone left. They saw them outthen went to get the twins. They did the feeding routine then changedthem, let them down, Joseph took the bottles and put them in thedishwasher. He went back to the front room and they played with thetwins for a while then Cadence came out and Joseph got up with Meganin his arms then slid her down to the floor and led her back to theirroom. "Where are we going?" Megan asked. "To changefor the gym" Joseph said.

Theychanged and went downstairs then did their circuit and went upstairsfor their shower. They got pajamas out and set them on the edge ofthe bed then got in the shower. When they were done, dried anddressed Joseph brushed and braided Megan's hair then they went backout to the front room. Joseph went to make dinner. When it was donehe went and got Cadence then Megan and the twins and they ate. whenthey were done Megan and Joseph did the feeding routine while Cadencecleaned up. When they were done they went back to the front room andlet the twins play on the floor. Megan and Joseph got on the floorwith the twins and played until 10:45pm then Megan went and got theirbath stuff set up and went to pump.

At11pm Joseph fed the twins. Megan finished pumping then took thebottles out to the kitchen, made their bottles and cleaned up. Whenthe twins were finished eating Megan and Joseph gave them theirbottles on the love seat then they took them to the kitchen for theirbath. They took them to their changing tables and dried them off.They put a diaper, lotion and a sleep-and-play on them then pickedthem up, kissed their heads, laid them in the crib, turned on theirglow light and left the room. They went to their room and as soon asMegan shut the door behind her Joseph turned and pinned her againstit. He kissed her passionately then led her over to the bed. Sheclimbed up to the middle of the bed and Joseph turned on and up theIpod speakers then climbed up to hover over her.