Sacramento

At7am they got up with the twins and did the feeding routine then gotthe twins dressed. They put the twins in the crib and Megan cleanedup then put the pump and bottles back in the bag before putting it inthe bottom of the stroller. They got dressed and Megan did her makeupas Joseph packed up the hygiene bag and put it in the stroller. Theyloaded the rest of the stuff in the stroller then snapped the seatsin and put their duffels on top. They checked the room again thenMegan got the twins out of the crib and held their hands as Josephpushed the stroller and they headed downstairs.

Theywent straight to the bus and found everyone already there loadingtheir stuff. Megan and Joseph picked the twins up and took them onthe bus. They put them in the pack-and-play and got everything on thebus. They all got on then Bert drove them over to McDonald's to getbreakfast to eat on the way. They left Vancouver at 9:30am headed forSeattle. They ate then did their own thing. At 11am, Megan and Josephdid the feeding routine. Then they put the twins in their seats andtook them to the back. They rocked them until they fell asleep thenwent out to the front and read.

Around1pm, Bert said, "We're pulling into Seattle now." Madelynthanked him and they all got their stuff together. They stopped atMcDonald's and picked up food to take to the hotel. They pulled up tothe Holiday Inn Seattle-Civic Center a few minutes later. Megan wentto check them in while everyone else unloaded the bus. Joseph got thestroller out and loaded everything but Megan and Joseph's duffels andthe back pack in it then snapped the seats in. Megan came out andpassed out the keys then put the back pack on and Joseph grabbed theduffels. Megan pushed the stroller and they all went to their rooms.

Meganand Joseph set the stuff on the table then Megan got in Joseph's bagwhile he was in the bathroom and got a condom out. She sat on theedge of the bed and waited for him. When he came out she waved himover and pulled him down so he was kneeling in front of her. She puther hands on the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Josephkissed back for a minute before pulling away and saying, "Whatabout the food."

Megansaid, "Fuck the food" and pulled his mouth back to hers,asking for entrance which he granted. He kissed down her neck andsaid, "Someone's horny." "No shit. You figure that outon your own or did you have help?" Megan said. That reallyturned him on. He chuckled and continued kissing her neck, nippingand sucking gently at her spots. He pulled at the bottom of her shirtand pulled it off when she raised her arms.

Hetossed the shirt next to him on the floor. She scooted back so shewas laying in the center of the bed and he crawled up between herlegs. He attacked her boobs, sucking and nipping at them. He kisseddown her stomach to her pant line before removing her shorts andpanties. He kissed over her mound and spread her legs further beforelicking her extremely wet pussy from her entrance to her clit thenlicking, sucking and biting on her clit. He entered her with twofingers on his left hand, pumping in and out of her a few timesbefore moving those fingers to circle her ass hole then enter her assslowly.

Headded three fingers from his right hand to her pussy hole. He pumpedhis fingers in and out opposite of each other. She was moaning andcussing up a storm. He kept moving until she moaned, "I'm soclose. Please don't stop." He moved both hands and his tonguefaster until she moaned, "Baby, I'm coming." He moved thefingers in her pussy up to her clit and moved his mouth down to suckon her pussy hole. She came in his mouth and he put the fingers backin her pussy to ride out her orgasm.

Onceshe stopped spasming he pulled his hands away and licked her cleanthen moved up to kiss her. She handed him the condom she had keptrolled up in her hand and he stood up and removed his shorts andboxers. He knelt between her legs and she sat up, stroking his dickto get it harder before taking the condom back, ripping the packageopen and rolling it down the shaft. She laid back down and he spreadher legs wider then moved so he could guide his dick into her pussy.He moved in and out of her a few times before putting her ankles onhis shoulders and lifting her ass.