Washington, D.C.

Thenext morning they got up at 7am with the twins and Joseph fed themwhile Megan pumped. When she was done she made the twins' bottlesthen put the extra milk in a bag and put it in the fridge. She wentover to the table where the twins were getting their faces cleaned.She picked up Christian, went to sit on the bed with him and gave himhis bottle. Joseph sat on the other side of the bed and gave Haleyher bottle as well. When they finished their bottles Megan and Josephput them in the crib with their toys so they could get the diaper bagready for the day.

Theyput six jars of baby food, a change of clothes for each of them,diapers and wipes in the diaper bag and put it under the stroller.They put the seats on the stroller and hooked them in. They alsothrew their blankets under the stroller. They took some of the toysand their front packs and put them under the stroller. They put thetwins in their seats, Megan grabbed the list and her purse. Josephgrabbed his wallet and they walked out the door.

Theymet everyone in the lobby then went to the diner for breakfast. Theytalked over breakfast about the places on Megan's list and decidedwhere they were going to go. They had looked across the street at theWhite House on the way to the diner. They called for two cabs to takethem to the Smithsonian National Zoological Park. They walked aroundthere until 11am when Megan and Joseph had to feed the twins.

Theysat on a bench and fed them the baby food then cleaned their faces.Megan got Haley out of her seat and used one of the blankets to coverthem while she breast fed her. When she was done Megan handed Haleyto Joseph so he could take her to the bathroom right across fromwhere they were sitting to change her while she fed Christian. WhenChristian was done she took him to the bathroom and changed him.

Theyput them back in their seats and kept on walking. They ate at alittle cafe at the zoo. They left there at 12:30pm. They caught acouple of cabs over to the National Aquarium. The twins fell asleepwhile they were eating lunch so they were quiet. They walked allaround the aquarium for about two hours then left and called two morecabs to go the the National Museum of American History. They walkedaround there for about two hours, feeding the twins at 3pm. When theywere done they called cabs to take them back to the hotel. When theygot to the hotel they walked up the road a few blocks, found aMcDonald's and ate there then went back to the hotel. They went intotheir rooms, Cadence with Megan and Joseph, and got what they neededfor the concert.

Meganand Joseph kissed the twins' heads and left. They all met in thelobby and Jessica had already called and asked for a van so theywould all fit. The cab got there a few minutes later and they went tothe arena. They did the concert and meet-and-greet then caught a cabback to the hotel. They said goodnight at their doors and went intotheir rooms.

Meganhad gotten an extra key card this time so she didn't have to knock.Cadence was sitting on the bed against the headboard with her shoesoff and her feet up on the bed. The twins were sleeping peacefully inthe crib. Cadence closed her book and got up. They said goodnight andshe left the room. Megan and Joseph got out pajamas and their clothesfor the next day then went to take their shower.

Meganstarted the water while Joseph stripped then Megan stripped whileJoseph rinsed. Megan got in behind him and they switched so she wasunder the water. She rinsed and Joseph shampooed her hair. She rinsedthen he put conditioner in it and washed her body. She rinsed andkissed him, saying, "Thank you Baby. I love you." He said,"No problem and I love you too." Megan got out and wrappeda towel around her hair then dried her body with another one. Shewrapped the towel around herself then took the towel out of her hairand dried it. She set that towel on the sink and went to the room toget dressed. Once they were both dried and dressed, Joseph brushedand braided Megan's hair. They set the alarm for 7am and cuddled upwith her head on his chest. They were exhausted and fell asleepquickly.