Sweet Potatoes

Thenext day they child proofed the house. They put up all the childgates, one at the entrance to the living room, one at the top of thestairs to the basement, one at the twins' door, one at the entranceto the hallway and one in the closet for the front door. They put theplug covers in all the outlets, put on all the cabinet locks,attached the fridge lock and put the toilet seat locks on.

Thefollowing day, they started the twins on sweet potatoes at their 7amfeeding. They really liked them. They also had cereal and theirbottles then Joseph left for school, kissing Megan on his way out.Megan took the twins one at a time, changed them and got themdressed. Then she took them to her room and put them on the floorwhile she pumped and changed herself. When she was done, she cleanedup and took the twins to the front room and put them in thepack-and-play.

Shewent to make herself something to eat. When she was finished, shecleaned up and put the twins in their car seats. She grabbed herpurse, the blanket, filled the diaper bags with some toys and tookthem outside. She went back in for the twins and locked up the house.She went to the car and got their stroller out. She put the blanketand diaper bags in the bottom of the stroller, clicked the seats inand walked to the park down the street.

Whenshe got there she took the blanket out and laid it on the grass. Thenshe took the toys out of the diaper bags and put them on the blanket.She took the twins and put them on the blanket as well. She sat downand played with them. They stayed at the park for about an hour and ahalf, then Megan packed up and went home. She put the twins in theirhigh chairs and got their lunch ready. She was giving them cereal,green beans and their bottles. She fed them the food then cleanedtheir faces and took them to the living room. She sat on the loveseat with the twins in her lap and gave them their bottles. When theywere done she took them to their room and changed them then laid themdown for their nap. She went to her room to pump then cleaned up. Shemade her lunch and ate then went to lay on her bed to read.

At2pm she pumped again and was cleaning up when there was a knock onthe door. She answered it to see Cadence. She let her in and wentback to cleaning up. Then Megan went into the front room and said,"Hey. Do you mind staying a few minutes after today? We have astop to make before we come home." "Sure no problem"Cadence said. They talked for a few minutes then Megan left about3pm. When she got to the studio, Joseph wasn't there yet. She stoodoutside the car for about five minutes until he showed up. He got outof the car, went over to her and hugged and kissed her. He let her gobut kept one hand and walked inside. He changed then they warmed upand Janet came in.

Theydid the set twice then she let them go. Megan and Joseph went toWalmart and had a copy of the house key made then went home. Theywent inside and sat on the love seat while Cadence was on the floorwith the twins. She got up and sat on the couch. Megan said, "Wewant you to have this" and handed her the key. Cadence lookedsurprised and said, "Thank you." They talked for a whilethen Cadence left.

Meganand Joseph took the twins into the kitchen and put them in their highchairs. Megan got their cereal and bananas ready and Joseph fed themwhile Megan made their bottles. When they were finished and theirfaces were clean, Megan and Joseph took them out to the love seat andgave them their bottles. When they were done they changed them thenput them on the floor to play with Joseph while Megan went to pump.

Aftershe pumped she cleaned up then went to the living room with Josephand the twins. They took the twins downstairs and put them in theirpack-and-play then did their workout. When they had finished, theytook the twins upstairs and put them in their swings. They got theirpajamas out and put them on the bed then went to take their shower.When they got out and dressed, Joseph brushed and braided Megan'shair.

Theytook the twins out of the swings and Megan played with them on thefloor while Joseph did his homework until 10:30pm then they got up onthe bed with them. About fifteen minutes later, Megan went to maketheir food. She made cereal, sweet potatoes and their bottles. Shewent back to her room then they took the twins out to the kitchen andput them in their high chairs. Joseph fed them while Megan pumped.When she was done Joseph was just cleaning the twins' faces.

Shegot Christian and they went to the love seat to give them theirbottles. When they were finished they put them on the floor and wentto get their bath stuff ready. Then Joseph went and got Haley andgave her her bath. When she was done he took her to her room and puta diaper on her. He put lotion and a sleep-and-play on her then satin the rocker with her until Megan was done with Christian. Theykissed their heads, laid them in their crib, turned on their glowlight and left the room. They went to their room and cuddled up onthe bed and fell asleep quickly.

Thenext day they went through their daily routine until they got homefrom rehearsal. Once they saw Cadence out, they called Megan'sparents on speaker. "Hello?" Rachel said. "Hey Mom,Joseph's here too. You're on speaker. What are you up to?" Megansaid. Rachel said, "Just cleaning up from dinner. What's up?""When are the kids on spring break?" Megan asked.

"The16ththrough the 24th.Why?" Rachel said. "We wanted to bring you guys andJoseph's family out and figured you would want to be here for morethan the weekend. Why don't we fly you out Friday afternoon and youcan go home the following Sunday morning?" Megan said. "Thatsounds fine Dad just has to let work know" Rachel said. "OkayI will call you with your flight time. Love you" Megan said."Love you too, Sweetie" Rachel said and they hung up.

Josephcalled his parents next and his dad answered, "Hello?" "HeyDad. I was wondering when is David's spring break?" Joseph said."Next week why?" Tim said. "Megan and I wanted to flyyou guys out here along with her parents to visit" Joseph said."We can do that. I took the week off anyways" Tim said."Okay why don't you guys fly out Friday afternoon and fly backthe following Sunday" Joseph said. "That sounds fine. Justcall us with the flight time" Tim said. Joseph said he would andthey hung up.

Josephwent and got the twins' cereal, applesauce and bottles ready and wentto get Megan and the twins. They put them in the high chairs andJoseph fed them while Megan pumped. By the time she was done, thetwins were done eating. Joseph cleaned their faces and they took themto the love seat with their bottles. Once they were fed, they changedthem then took them down to the gym and put them in thepack-and-play. They did their workout and took the twins backupstairs. They put them in their swings and got their pajamas out.They went to take their shower. Once they were out, dried anddressed, Joseph brushed and braided Megan's hair.

Whenhe was done with that they took the twins out of their swings and putthem on the floor with some toys. Megan took the laptop and laid onthe bed to book their parents' tickets while Joseph sat at the deskand did his homework. After Megan booked the tickets, she called herparents. Her dad answered with a hello. "Hey Daddy, how areyou?" Megan said. "I'm good, Baby. How about you?"Jason said. "Great. I just called to tell you that your flightleaves at 6pm so you have to be there by 5pm to get checked in and gothrough security" Megan said. "Okay. We'll be there"Jason said. They talked another minute or two then hung up. Megan goton the floor with the twins and played with them for a while. Josephfinished his homework and got on the floor with them. About 10:30pmthey got up on the bed with the twins between them and talked tothem. At 10:45pm Joseph got up, went to the kitchen and made thetwins' cereal, green beans and bottles.

Hewent back to the bedroom and got Megan and the twins then they tookthem to their high chairs. Joseph fed them while Megan pumped. Thenshe went out and cleaned up while Joseph cleaned the twins' faces.They took the twins to the love seat and gave them their bottles.When they were done they did their bathing routine and got themlotioned and dressed. They kissed their heads, put them in theircrib, turned on their glow light and left the room.

Theywent to their room and Joseph called his parents. Kristen answeredthis time with a hello. "Hey Mom. We have the flight time foryou. You have to be at the airport by 6pm to check in and get throughsecurity for your 7pm flight" Joseph said. "Okay we'll bethere" Kristen said. They talked for a few more minutes thenhung up. Megan and Joseph plugged their phones in and cuddled up onthe bed. They talked for a few minutes then fell asleep quickly.