Home At Last

Onthe 26th,Megan and Joseph got up with the twins at 7am and did the feedingroutine. Megan made the twins' apple juice and got the bags of milkand ice packs out of the freezer and put them in the cooler with theapple juice and milk then hung it from the handle of the stroller.They checked the entire room again then packed up the toys and putthem in the stroller. They got the twins out of the crib and heldtheir hands. They headed down to the lobby to meet the others forbreakfast. They went to Einstein Bagel Shop in the hotel and ate.

Whenthey were done eating Megan took the twins to the bus while Josephand the girls went to get the stuff from the rooms. Megan put thetwins in the pack-and-play and when Joseph came back they dumpedtheir toys in there with them and got the rest of the stuff on thebus. As they were loading the last load the girls all came out. Megancollected the keys and went to check them out. When she got back tothe bus they left headed home.

Theyleft Miami at 9:15am. Megan and Joseph packed up the PlayStation andset all their stuff on the bed. They pulled out their e-readers andread for a while. The girls packed up the stuff that was in the binsunder the bed because Megan and Joseph were keeping them. At 11amthey did the feeding routine then put the twins in their seats androcked them to sleep. Once they were out, Megan and Joseph went backto the front and Joseph packed up the toys and folded thepack-and-play up. He took it and set it on their bed then he andMegan read until Bert said, "We're pulling into Orlando now."

Theythanked him and put away the things they were doing. A few minuteslater they pulled up outside of Megan and Joseph's house. Everyonehelped unload and take all their stuff inside. Megan and Joseph putthe twins in their room then helped with the rest of their stuff.Once theirs and Cadence's stuff was all in the house, they saidgoodbye to the girls and they left. Megan asked what Joseph andCadence wanted for lunch. They agreed on Subway and she wrote downwhat they wanted then grabbed the keys to the Mustang. She went andgot the sandwiches then, when she got home, they ate and worked onunpacking. While she was gone Joseph had put the milk and apple juicein the freezer and fridge.

Theythrew all their dirty clothes in the laundry basket and put awaytheir clean clothes. They put away the PlayStation and DS's then putthe laptops on the desk. They put their Ipods on the chargers. Theyput the stuff from the bins away, Megan set up the pump then put thefood away. Joseph set the pack-and-play up in the gym. They unpackedthe hygiene bag and put everything where it went then laid on the bedand cuddled and talked. "What would you have chosen to study incollege if your career hadn't taken off?" Joseph asked. "Ialways wanted to be a paramedic or a nurse" Megan said. Josephchuckled and said, "I want to be a paramedic too. We could lookinto it." They talked about it some more and decided to lookinto it later.

Thetwins woke up at 3pm. They did the feeding routine then took thetwins to the living room and let them play with their toys on thefloor. Megan put away the twins' clean clothes and set up their glowlight. Megan went back out and tapped on Cadence's door. When sheanswered Megan asked, "Is there anything in particular you wantfrom the grocery store for meals?" "Not really no"Cadence said. They talked for a minute then Megan went to the frontroom and said, "Baby, we should go to the store. I've had enoughfast food for a while and we really don't have anything here.""Yeah okay. Let's go" Joseph said.

Heput the twins in their seats while Megan restocked the diaper bag andfilled their sippy cups with apple juice. She went and grabbedHaley's car seat and base while Joseph took Christian's and they wentout to the Escalade. They strapped the bases in then snapped the carseats in. They got in and headed for Winn-Dixie. When they got therethey put the twins in the front packs and went in. They got enoughfood for two weeks and some extra snacks. They also grabbed two weeksof baby food, apple juice and another two containers of puffs. Theypaid and went home.