Crawling

ThatFriday, the 15th,they fed the twins at 7am. Megan made their cereal and bottles andopened a jar of bananas. Once they were done eating, Megan cleanedtheir faces and she and Joseph gave them their bottles. Then Josephset Haley on the floor in the twins' room, kissed Megan and left forschool. Megan changed Christian then Haley and took them to her roomso she could pump. When she was done she cleaned up then took themout to the living room. She played with them until 9am then went tomake her breakfast. When she was done eating, she went back to thefront room and played with the twins some more. At 10:45am, she wentto make the twins' food. She made their cereal and bottles and openeda jar of sweet potatoes.

Shewent to get the twins and put them in their high chairs. She fed themthen cleaned their faces and took them to the living room. She setthem on her lap and gave them their bottles. They were just startingto hold the bottles themselves so Megan just had to support them.After they finished their bottles, Megan took them to their room andchanged them then laid them down for their nap. Megan went to pump,got dressed and put her makeup on. Then she laid on her bed and readuntil 2:45pm.

Shegot up and made the twins cereal, bottles and opened a jar of greenbeans. At 3pm, she went and got the twins up, took them to thekitchen and put them in their high chairs. She was feeding them whenJoseph got home. He kissed her then went to start his homework. Shefinished feeding them then cleaned their faces and took them to thefront room. She called Joseph and they gave them their bottles. Thenthey took them in to their changing tables, changed them and got themdressed. They took them into Megan and Joseph's room and put them onthe floor so Megan could pump. Then they took them back out to thefront room and put them on the floor to play.

Josephwent back to his homework and Megan played with the twins. WhenJoseph was done with his homework about an hour later, he joined themon the floor. They played with them until 5:30pm then Megan went tomake dinner. When it was done she got Joseph, they ate and went backto the front room then played until 6:45pm and Joseph went to makethe twins' cereal, bottles and applesauce. When he was done he wentand got Megan and the twins. They put the twins in their high chairsand Joseph fed them while Megan pumped and cleaned up then they tookthem to give them their bottles. Then they changed them and put themon the floor in the living room.

Theygot a call from their parents saying they were on their way from theairport. They played with them until 10pm when there was a knock onthe door. Megan went to open the door for their parents and siblings.Katie and Jacob ran up to Megan and gave her hugs. Megan hugged theparents and everyone came in. Joseph had gotten off the floor and wasstanding near the twins. Katie ran up to him and gave him a hug thenran behind Rachel blushing. Everyone laughed and Joseph said hello toeveryone else. His mom and Rachel gave him hugs and Tim, David, Jacoband Jason shook his hand. Rachel and Kristen went over to the twinsand picked them up. The twins smiled at them and they smiled back.

Thekids asked if they could go to the bedroom and play. Kristen andRachel said no. They had to get ready for bed. Tim, Jason, and Josephwent out to the van and got all their bags. They put them in therooms they were going to be using. The kids got ready and went tobed. Everyone else sat in the living room. At 10:45pm, Megan went andmade the twins' cereal, bottles and opened a jar of sweet potatoes.She had Joseph help her get the twins and put them in their highchairs. Joseph fed them while Megan pumped and cleaned up. When thetwins were done eating, the moms insisted on giving them theirbottles.

Josephgot their bath stuff ready and Megan took Haley and gave her a baththen Joseph took Christian for his bath. When they were bothdiapered, lotioned and dressed in sleep-and-plays, Megan and Josephtook them out to say goodnight. Everyone kissed their heads and theytook them back to their room. Megan and Joseph kissed their heads,laid them in the crib, turned on their glow light and left the room.They went back out to the front room and sat in their chair. Theytalked to their parents for about an hour then they all went to bed.