Rehearsal

Megangot a phone call around 1:15pm. It was Josh, the girls' agent. Whenshe answered the phone she said, "Hey Josh. What's up?" "Iwas just calling about the tour. We know it's a summer tour but weneed to know what date you want to start and where all you want togo" Josh said. "We don't know yet because we still have tofind a nanny and we start rehearsal tomorrow. Give me a week and I'lltalk it over with the girls then get back to you" Megan said."Okay. Call me by next week. Talk to you then" Josh said.Megan said bye and hung up.

Megantold Joseph what was said then called Jessica. When Jessica answeredMegan said, "Hey Sweetie, are all the girls there?" "Yeah.You want speaker?" Jessica asked. "No but I do need to talkto you guys. Can you all come over?" She asked the others andsaid, "Yeah. When did you want us there?" "How about3pm?" Megan asked. "Okay. See you then. Bye." "Bye"Megan said then hung up. Megan and Joseph went to the twins' room andgot the shirts that matched theirs and their little black shorts andput them on the changing tables.

Theyadded a black hair band with a pink bow to Haley's. Christian startedcrying a few minutes later. Megan picked him up and fed him thenhanded him to Joseph, got Haley and fed her. Joseph changedChristian's diaper and clothes and laid him in the crib. When Haleywas done eating Joseph took her, changed her and laid her in the cribwhile Megan pumped. When she was done she put the milk in bags in thefreezer and washed the bottles then put them back with the pump. Thenshe joined Joseph on the love seat.

Theysat and talked for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door.They both got up to get it. When they opened the door Madelyn,Nicole, Jamie, Howie, Brian, Kevin, Crystal, Nick, Jessica and A.J.were standing there. They looked at Megan and Joseph and laughed.Jessica asked, "You guys did it again didn't you?" Theyboth looked at her funny and Megan asked, "Did what again?"

"Thematching unintentionally thing. You didn't coordinate your clothes"Jessica said. "Nope. Accident as usual. Now the twins matchingus we did on purpose. Come on in guys" Megan said. She andJoseph stepped back to let them through. They all went into theliving room and took seats where they could, leaving Megan andJoseph's chair open for them. Kevin had to grab a chair from thekitchen.

"SoI asked you guys to come because I got a call from Josh. He wants toknow a start date for the tour. I told him that we won't even startrehearsals until tomorrow and Joseph and I still need to find ananny" Megan said. "Today is January 3rd. We can be readyrehearsal wise by the end of April. The question is can you find ananny and get comfortable with them by then?" Madelyn said. "Ithink we could if we start looking now and have one by the middle ofFebruary" Megan said.

Theytalked about the tour some more then watched a movie. The twins wokeup talking and gurgling in their crib around 3pm. They paused themovie and Megan and Joseph started to go get them but Jessica andCrystal asked if they could get them instead. Megan told them to goahead and sat back down. They all heard Jessica and Crystal talkingto the twins and they were laughing when they walked back out.

"What'sso funny?" Crystal asked. Megan just held up the baby monitor,still laughing. It took them a second to realize what that meant butfinally Jessica asked, "You heard everything didn't you?"Megan nodded. Crystal and Jessica joined in laughing and Jessicaturned a light shade of pink. Once they had all settled down,Christian started fussing so Megan asked Jessica to bring him and thereceiving blanket from behind her to Megan so she could feed him.When he was done Joseph took him and changed him as Megan got Haleyand fed her also.