Teasing

Thetwins woke up at 5:30am and Megan and Joseph got them set up to eatat the same time. When they were done they changed them and put themback in their crib. They went to their room and changed to go down tothe gym. They grabbed a cereal bar and bottle of water each andheaded downstairs, taking the baby monitor with them. They did theirstretches and circuit then went back upstairs. The twins were stillasleep and Kristen saw them all sweaty and told them to go get theirshower and she and Rachel would feed the twins. They said okay andwent for their shower. Joseph decided to tease Megan a little whilein the shower. She was rinsing off and he came up behind her.

Heput his arms around her waist and kissed her neck gently. He reachedup and played with her boobs a little. She turned around in his armsand said, "You know we can't right now." Joseph chuckledand said, "I know I just thought I'd tease you a little"pinching her nipples. She moaned quietly and reached up then pulledhis face to hers and kissed him. She reached down and grabbed hispenis.

Shekissed down his neck, across his chest and scratched her nails downhis hard abs, kissing down behind her hands. She knelt down and ranher tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip, then took thelength of him in her mouth. She sucked him off until he came in hermouth and she kissed back up his body to his lips. They made out fora few minutes then he kissed down to her boobs and nibbled on themaround, but never on, the nipples. She moaned somewhat quietly whenhe bit and sucked on the spot right below her breast, leaving ahickey and finding another one of her spots.

Shemoaned as he repeated the process on the other side. He kissed backup and captured her lips with his as he ran his hand down like he wasgoing to her pussy. He stopped at her mound, pulled back from thekiss and said, "I think we should stop now but I promise we cancontinue this later." Megan said, "Yeah, you're right. Weboth know I can't be quiet but we will pick this up later. I think weboth need the cold shower right now." "I agree. I'm havinga little bit of a problem too" Joseph said. "I can seethat" said Megan as they both stared at his cock. She turned thewater colder and went under the water.

Theyfinished their shower, him helping her with her hair, and got out.They went into their room and got dressed. Joseph helped Megan dryher hair then brushed it and french braided it for her. She sat downto put her makeup on while he went out to check on their parents andthe twins. He came back a minute or two later and said, "They'refine our moms have them." "Okay. Thank you Baby" Megansaid. She was almost done with her makeup. When she finished, shewent to the twins' room, sat in the rocker and pumped. When she wasdone she took the milk and put it in bags and put it in the freezer.

Theystayed home and lounged around. Joseph did some homework for about anhour. The twins were up playing and interacting some. After theirfeeding at 11:30am Rachel and Kristen gave them a bath. The kids wentout in the back yard and went swimming for a while after lunch. Afterdinner that night Megan and Joseph went to the ridge. When they gotthere they got the blanket out of the trunk and put it on the frontseat then climbed in the back. As soon as Joseph sat down Meganstraddled his lap and kissed him hard, deepening the kiss quickly.

Whenthey were both running out of breath, Megan moved down his jaw to hisneck as he said, "Someone's horny." "No shit. Really?Someone messed with me earlier knowing we couldn't finish, so I'vebeen as patient as I could today and I need you NOW!" Megansaid. She sat back a little and undid his belt and pants. He pickedher up and pushed her onto the seat next to him as he got up to hoverover her. He kissed her roughly, not even asking for entrance. Hepulled her shirt up and reached behind her to undo her bra thenlifted both the shirt and bra over her head.