New Car

Thenext day, the 13th,Christian got up at 7am and Megan fed him. Joseph changed him whileMegan fed Haley then he changed her while Megan pumped. Wheneverything was cleaned up Megan went to play with the twins andJoseph. They played with the twins for an hour then went to thekitchen to make breakfast. Megan made eggs and bacon and they ate.When they were done they took the twins to their room and put them intheir swings. They laid on their bed and read until 10:15am whenthere was a knock at the door. They picked up the twins and took themto get the door. It was Cadence. Megan stepped back and let her in.They all went to the front room and Megan and Joseph laid the twinsdown in the pack-and-play.

"Christianneeds to eat at 11am. We'll be back about 2:30pm." Megan wentinto their room to make a phone call. She called Kim and when sheanswered, Megan sa2id, "Hey Kim, It's Megan Jones. I was callingto ask you a few questions. Do you have time to talk for a minute?""Sure what's up?" asked Kim. "First of all, where arethey having the twins' party on Sunday, a house or a park?"Megan asked. "A park." Kim said. Megan said, "Okay soI know you asked for autographed CD's for the twins but I was talkingto the girls and we had a better idea. As well as the CD's we want togive them front row tickets and backstage passes to the concert weare doing on May 25th."Kim said, "Wow. That would be amazing. Thank you." "Butwe're still not done. What better way to give them the stuff than tohand deliver it. So if it's okay with you and their parents, theDolls and Backstreet would like to bring the stuff to their party andsing them Happy Birthday" Megan said. "Wow. They willcollapse with happiness. That would be wonderful. Let me call theirparents and ask them. Can I call you back in a few minutes?" Kimsaid. "I have to go to rehearsal but I can call you when I getout. Also we can still do the car today if you're available"Megan said. Kim said, "Okay. That sounds fine I'll talk to yousoon." "Okay bye" Megan said and they hung up.

Meganwalked back to the front room and she and Joseph left. When they gotto the studio they went in and warmed up. When Janet got there theyran the concert twice. When they were finished before she dismissedthem she said, "Okay, so you guys are doing really good so wecan cut practices to three times a week. Take tomorrow off and I willsee you all on Monday." They all said goodbye and left. Meganand Joseph went home and talked to Cadence about staying until 6pm.She said that was fine and they went to take a shower. When Megan wasdone she got out, dried off and dressed. She pumped while Joseph gotdressed. When she was done Joseph put everything away while Megan didher makeup. Then Joseph brushed and braided her hair.

Whenthey were done, Megan called Kim and asked her what bank she used.Kim said US Bank. Megan said she did too and asked her to meet themat the one by Walmart at 4pm. She said she would and they hung up.They went to the living room where they saw Cadence on the floor withthe twins. She looked up when they came into the room. They said theywere leaving and went out to the car. Joseph drove over to the bankand parked.

Theywere early so they sat there and talked until they heard the car.They got out of their car and waited for Kim to park. Once she gotout she walked up to them and said hello. Megan asked, "Hey sowhat did they say?" "They said that would be very nice ofyou guys to do that. The party is at Clear Lake park starting atnoon. We will be at the tables closest to the swimming area. So howdo you want to do it? I think it should be a surprise" Kim said.

Megansaid, "I was thinking you tell me an approximate time to dopresents. I'd call when we get to the parking lot then you say thatanother present just arrived. You blindfold them and tell the otherkids to close their eyes. Then call me and we come out of the carsand over to you. When we are standing behind them you turn themaround, take the blindfolds off and have all the kids open theireyes." "That sounds perfect! They'll love it" Kimsaid. Megan said, "Shall we?" They filled out the title andMegan and Kim went inside the bank then Megan took out the money andKim put it into her account. Kim handed the title and keys to Meganwhen they got back outside. They said goodbye with the promise thatMegan would call Kim on Sunday morning to confirm.