Club

Thetwins started fussing and Tim and Jason picked them up and tried toconsole them. They were having no luck so Megan and Joseph went andgot them. They put them up on their chest and they quieted down.Megan had Christian and Joseph had Haley. Aboutan hour later, Rachel and Kristen went to make dinner andChristian started suckling on his hand and fussing. Megan got theblanket off the back of the couch and fed him.

Theyswitched and Joseph went to change Christian while Megan fed Haleythen changed her. They swaddled them and put them down for their napthen Megan pumped, went back out to the kitchen and put the milk inthe freezer. She went out to the living room and a few minutes laterRachel came to get them for dinner. They all sat down and ate thenthe dads cleaned up then once they joined the others in the frontroom and sat down to talk for a few minutes. Meganpumped again and they left for the ridge about 7pm.

Whenthey got home at 10pm, the twins were with Rachel and Jason. Meganand Joseph went and kissed each of the twins on the head and startedto go sit down but the twins started crying. Megan and Joseph tookthe twins and put them on their chests. The twins quietedimmediately. Theywatched a movie. Then Megan and Joseph played with the twins untilChristian started crying. Megan fed Christian then Joseph changed andswaddled him as Megan fed Haley then changed and swaddled her. Theytook the twins out to say goodnight then rocked them. Then they tookthem and laid them in their crib, turned on their glow light and leftthe room they went back out and talked for another ten minutes thenwent to their room. They changed for bed and laid down. They talkedfor a few minutes and Megan fell asleep with Joseph playing with herhair. He wrapped his arms tighter around her and went to sleep. Theyhad planned to go to New York for New Years where Megan and the girlswere performing.

Onthe 28th,they had all packed. On the 30th,Megan and Joseph got up at 5:30am and Megan fed the twins. Josephchanged and swaddled them then laid them back down and Megan pumped.When she was done, they put the milk in the freezer and went tochange for the gym. They went down and worked out for an hour and ahalf then went to take a shower. Joseph helped Megan with her hairand she put on her makeup. Everyone ate breakfast then Megan andJoseph fed, bathed and dressed the twins. Megan pumped then put themilk in bags and put them in the freezer.

Shewashed out the bottles and packed up the breast pump then pulled outsome bottles and breast milk bags and put them in the diaper bags.She also grabbed five bags of frozen breast milk and put it in asmall cooler. She put all the stuff, including the overnight bags,duffel bags, diaper bags, breast pump, and cooler by the door. Theywere supposed to be at the airport by 1:30pm so Backstreet, BabyDolls, Crystal, Joseph, the twins and Joseph and Megan's familiesleft for the airport at 12:45pm. When they got to the airport, theyall went to the private jet. They boarded the plane and got seated.

Oncethey took off, the stewardess came and asked if they needed anything.They all asked for a bottle of water. She and the other stewardessbrought out eighteen bottles of cold water and passed them out. Nickcalled the Palm West Side Restaurant and made reservations for thatnight at 7:30pm. The twins wanted to eat at 2:30pm like normal soMegan fed them using one of their blankets to cover herself. Whenthey were done, Megan and Joseph burped them and changed them intosome warmer clothes since New York was colder weather then put themback put them back in their car seats. When the plane landed at JFKairport, they put the twins in the stroller with the bases and diaperbags and they all went through the airport with Crystal and Nickriding on golf carts with the luggage. They went to the car rentalcounter and unloaded all the bags. When everyone else got there,Nick, Tim and Jason each rented a van. They walked out of the airportto the cars with their bags. They all got in the vans and Nick tookthe lead to the Sanctuary Hotel.