Moving In

Thenext day they talked to Cadence when they got home. "So you'removing in in four days. Did you want to start moving stuff overtomorrow, that way you have until Saturday to clean?" Meganasked. "Yeah that sounds fine but I don't have a truck to use"Cadence said. "I can ask the guys to help. They have two trucksand I can take the day off from school" Joseph said. "Okay.That sounds fine but you don't have to take the day off" Cadencesaid. "I was thinking about it anyways for Friday so I'll justtake tomorrow instead" Joseph said then pulled out his phone andcalled Nick. "Hello" Nick said. "Hey man, I have afavor to ask. Cadence is moving in and we were wondering if you andA.J. would be willing to use the trucks and help?" Joseph asked.

"Yeahthat would be no problem. When did you want to do it?" Nickasked. "We were thinking of moving most of it over tomorrow.""Okay that's fine. Why don't we meet you at your house at 10am.""Okay. See you then. Oh and bring Crystal and Jessica to keepMegan company please" Joseph said. "Okay. See you tomorrow"Nick said. "Bye" Joseph said. They hung up and Joseph said,"He said they'll be here tomorrow at 10am. Do you want to writedown the address and we'll use the GPS to get there so you don't haveto come all the way over here?" "That's fine" Cadencesaid.

Theytook the twins and walked into the kitchen. Joseph got a pad of paperand pen and handed them to Cadence. She wrote down her address andhanded it back to Joseph. Cadence asked, "So which room am Igetting anyway?" Megan motioned for her to follow and walkedtoward the hall. Megan pointed to the first door. Cadence said,"Okay." "We also made space in the garage for you ifyou need it" Megan said. "I'm getting a storage unittomorrow for most of it but I can keep some stuff that I want herebut don't have room for in the room in the garage" Cadence said."Okay" Megan said. They talked for a few minutes thenwalked Cadence to the door.

Thefollowing day, they got up at 7am with the twins. Joseph got thetwins' food ready and fed them while Megan pumped. When she was doneshe put the milk away and helped get the twins cleaned up. They tookthem to the front room to give them their bottles. When they weredone with their bottles, Megan and Joseph changed the twins then putthem in the pack-and-play and went to the kitchen to eat themselves.When they were done Megan cleaned up the kitchen while Joseph went toget the twins out of the pack-and-play and got on the floor withthem.

Heplayed with them and when Megan was done she joined them. They playedwith the twins until 9:30am then put them in the pack-and-play andwent to get dressed. They got dressed then Joseph brushed and braidedMegan's hair again and she put on her makeup. When they were donethey went back to the living room and got the twins out then got themdressed, took them back to the front room, got on the floor with themand played with them for a few minutes.

Therewas a knock at the door and Megan went to answer it. She saw Nick,Crystal, Jessica and A.J. standing there. She backed up so they couldcome in. She shut the door and followed everyone to the front room.Joseph was sitting in the chair and Megan went over there then sat inhis lap. Everyone else sat down and they talked for a few minutesthen the guys got up to leave. Megan stood up and Joseph kissed hergoodbye and the guys left. Megan and the girls got on the floor withthe twins and played with them until it was time for them to eatagain. When the guys got to Cadence's apartment, Joseph called her tofind out her apartment number. She told him and let them in the gate.

Theybacked the trucks up in the guest parking right next to herapartment. She came out to meet them as they got out of the trucks.She said, "Thanks for doing this guys. I appreciate it."They all said it was no problem and followed her inside. Almosteverything was packed. There was one box left open and some dishes inthe drainer. Cadence showed them which boxes were going to the houseand the guys started moving them to the trucks. They were alsolabeled 'house', 'garage' and 'storage' so it was easy to figure itout. Once the trucks were loaded they all got in and left for thehouse.

At10:45am Megan went to the kitchen and made the twins' cereal, bottlesand opened a jar of green beans. Jessica asked if she could feed themand Megan said okay. Megan said, "I'm going to pump. Theirbottles are on the counter if they get done before me." "Okay"Jessica said. Megan took off to pump and was cleaning up when Josephand the others came through the door. Joseph called out for Megan andshe said, "In the kitchen." He made a beeline for her,pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Theywalked into the living room hand-in-hand and saw everyone elsesitting in the living room and the twins were almost done with theirbottles. When they finished, Megan and Joseph took them to their roomto change them and put them down for their nap. Megan and Josephkissed their heads, laid them in the crib, left the room and closedthe door. They went out to the living room and Megan said, "Let'sget these trucks unloaded." They all got up, went outside andgrabbed a box. They looked at the writing on the boxes and took themto either the room or garage. They each made four trips and got allof it. Joseph kissed Megan goodbye and the guys and Cadence left toget another load.

Megan,Jessica and Crystal went back to the living room and watched T.V.until the guys came back. When Joseph came in the door he made abeeline for Megan and kissed her like he did every time he left orgot back. They all went to unload the trucks into the room or garageagain. The guys and Cadence left again to get the another load. Thegirls watched T.V. until the guys and Cadence came back. They eachmade four trips again and everything was in.

Theguys loaded everything except a few cleaning supplies. Cadencefollowed in her car and they went back to Megan and Joseph's house.When they got there, Joseph went in, kissed Megan and got the girlsto come help. They had gone ahead and brought all the stuff to thehouse instead of getting a storage unit. Joseph had convinced Cadencethat there was no need to get one when they had enough room. Theyunloaded the last of the stuff then went in and sat in the livingroom together and hung out.