Parties

Thenext morning Megan and Joseph got up at with the twins and did thefeeding routine. While they were giving them their bottles Rachel andKatie came out and said good morning then Rachel went to the kitchenwhile Katie went into the living room and played with the twins.Jason came out a few minutes later. David and Jacob were the nextones up but they went right back to the room and Katie followed.Kristen and Tim got up and sat in the living room with Megan andJoseph. Around 9am Rachel called everyone for breakfast. They tookthe twins and put them in their high chairs then gave them theirsippy cups full of milk and some puffs and everyone else ate.

Whenthey were done the kids took off to the room again and everybody elsewent to the living room. They talked and played with the twins until11am then Megan and Joseph did the feeding routine and laid the twinsdown for their nap. The three kids asked if they could go swimmingand Megan asked if they brought their suits. They said yes and lookedat their moms. They nodded and Megan, Joseph, Jason and the threekids went to go change. Megan grabbed six towels and she and Josephheaded outside. They sat on the side of the pool and waited for Jasonand the kids. When they got out there they all got in and playedaround. Rachel and Kristen went out and sat at the table. At 2:30pmeveryone got out and Jason and the kids took showers. The familieswere leaving at 4pm.

Meganand Joseph went and changed into their workout clothes and at 3pmthey got the twins up and did the feeding routine. When they weredone they let the twins down and Joseph went to help the guys loadthe van. The moms had the twins and were smothering them with kissesand hugs. When the guys came back in they called the kids and theycame out. Megan hugged all three of them then the parents. The dadstook the twins and gave them hugs and kisses then Joseph hugged themoms and Katie and shook hands with the dads, David and Jacob. Meganand Joseph took the twins and they walked everyone to the van.

Theywatched them drive off then went back in the house and went to theliving room. Cadence got home around 5pm and at 5:30pm Megan went tomake dinner. When it was done she went and knocked on Cadence's doorand told her then went to get Joseph and the twins. They put thetwins in their high chairs and gave them sippy cups of milk and somepuffs then the adults ate. Megan asked Cadence if she could watch thetwins while they went down to the gym then showered after the 7pmfeeding. She said she would and Megan and Joseph took the twins tothe living room then Joseph went back to the kitchen to do thedishes. Cadence was already doing them. He went back to the livingroom, knowing better than to argue with her. At 7pm they did thefeeding routine then let them down.

At8pm Cadence came in to watch them and Megan and Joseph wentdownstairs. They did their circuit, went into their room andshowered. When they were done, dried and dressed Joseph brushed andbraided Megan's hair. They went back out to the front room and got onthe floor with the twins. Cadence talked to them for a while thenwent to her room. Megan and Joseph played with the twins until 11pmthen did the feeding and bathing routines and put the twins to bed.They went to their room, set the alarm for 7am, cuddled up on the bedand went to sleep.

October11th,the twins had their one year checkup. They got to the doctors at9:45am and checked in for their 10am appointment. The twins wereweighed. Haley was seventeen pounds and Christian was seventeen and ahalf pounds. When they were measured Haley was twenty-eight and ahalf inches and Christian was twenty-nine inches. When the doctorcame in she looked at the measurements and said, "They're alittle on the small side but not too bad. Let's see Haley first."Megan took Haley to her and laid her on the table. She checked herout as she asked Megan some questions then said they were gettingtheir one year old shots.