Cereal

Overthe next week Megan and Joseph worked with the twins on sitting up.They were getting stronger every day. On the 22ND,Christian woke them up at 7am like normal and they did the feedingroutine then played on the floor with the twins. They were laying onthe boppy pillows. Megan and Joseph sat them up in the center of theboppy pillow and Haley fell back on the pillow but Christian stayedup. Megan gasped and said, "Baby, look at our son! He's sittingup on his own!" Joseph said, "I see him!" They clappedfor him and he got so excited that he fell over.

Megansat him back up and he stayed up for about thirty seconds before hefell back again. He started fussing, getting frustrated. Megan pickedhim up and sat him on her lap. Haley was laying back on the pillow.Joseph sat her up again and let her go. She held herself up for a fewseconds before falling over again. She started fussing fromfrustration too so Joseph picked her up and put her on his lap. Theylaid the pillows on their activity mats and put the twins on thepillows. They laid there and played with the toys hanging in front ofthem. Megan and Joseph got up on the love seat and cuddled up.

Theywatched a movie. When the movie was over Megan went and pumped. Shehad Joseph clean up while she did her makeup. When she was done theyboth got dressed in workout clothes and he redid the braid in herhair. They went back out to the front room and played with the twinsuntil they heard a knock at the door. Megan went and answered it thenwent back to the living room with Cadence following her. Megangrabbed her purse, cell phone and the keys to the Mustang and Josephgrabbed his wallet and cell phone. They left and when they got to thestudio, they went inside. Everyone else was already there.

Theywarmed up and stretched. They were starting practice for the concertwith the guys and made it through one of the joint songs. Then whenJanet dismissed them everybody went outside. They were talking anddecided to go over to Megan and Joseph's house after they went hometo change. Megan and Joseph went home and went inside. They sawCadence on the love seat with a book like normal. Joseph asked her,"Can you stay for our shower. Everyone's coming over at 4pm.""Sure no problem" Cadence said. They went and took theirshower, putting on clean clothes. Megan was wearing a black tank topand short black jean shorts. Joseph was wearing jean shorts and ablue tank top. He did Megan's hair and she did her makeup then theywent to check on the twins.

Cadencewas feeding Christian so Megan got Haley up and breastfed her. WhenChristian was done eating Cadence changed him and Joseph took him.Cadence had to go so Joseph walked her out. He went back to thetwins' room and sat in the other rocker. When Megan was done feedingHaley she changed her and they took them out to the front room thenput them on their mats and Megan went to her room to pump. When shewas done and had cleaned up she joined Joseph and the twins on thefloor.

Theyplayed on the floor with them until they heard a knock on the door.Joseph went to answer it and led everyone back to the living room.Megan got up off the floor and Joseph went and sat down in theirchair. Megan sat on his lap and everyone settled around them. Ofcourse, Jessica and Crystal went straight for the twins. They had thetwins giggling which made everyone laugh. "Oh, Christian sat upby himself for about a minute today." They all looked excitedand Jessica had him so she looked at him and said, "Did you situp big boy?"

Hesmiled at her and laughed. She sat him up on her lap and talked tohim. Everyone sat there and talked as they passed the twins around.Around 5pm Megan asked, "What do you guys want to do fordinner?" "We can go to IHOP again" Madelyn suggested."That sounds fine" Jessica said. Everyone nodded inagreement. Megan and Joseph took the twins to their room to get themdressed. They put them in matching onesies from Disney World, Haleyhad Minnie and Christian had Mickey. They were both wearing blackjeans. Megan added a black headband with a pink bow on it to Haley'soutfit. They took the twins back out to the front room and put themin their car seats. They grabbed the diaper bags and they all wentout to the cars.