New York

Rightas they were finishing their bottles, the driver said they werepulling into New York. Megan and Joseph decided to leave the twins intheir car seats and just rock them so they didn't have to either movethem from pack-and-play to seats and risk waking them up or sit onthe bus until 3pm. They took them in their seats to the back and shutthe divider door then sat them on the floor facing away from Meganand Joseph's bed.

Theyrocked the seats with their feet. The twins fell asleep quickly andMegan and Joseph went back out to the front of the bus right as theywere pulling into Enterprise car rentals. Megan went in and got atwelve passenger van. She went out and moved the van next to the bus.They switched all the stuff from the bus to the van and put the basesfor the car seats in the first two seats behind the driver.

Oncethey had everything in, they put the twins in then got in themselves,Megan driving. She went to Subway and they ate then she drove to theWestin Hotel and pulled up in front. Joseph ran in and got a bellhopand they loaded the stuff on the cart. Megan checked them in thenmoved the van while the rest of them went up to their rooms. Meganwent up to their room and found Joseph reading with the twins intheir seats on the stroller still.

Shewent in and pulled out her laptop. She set it on the table and turnedit on. When it was ready she looked up things to do in New York. Shemade a list to talk to the girls about. By the time she was done withthat it was almost 3pm. They text the girls to come to their room.They showed up over the next few minutes. Once they were all therethey talked about where they were going to go. They decided they weregoing to the Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty first.

Theywere going to meet down in the lobby at 3:45pm so Megan and Josephhad time to feed the twins. Everyone went back to their own rooms. At3pm the twins woke up and Joseph fed them while Megan pumped. Shemade the bottles when she was done then put the leftover milk in abag in the fridge. She took the bottles and went over to the twinsand Joseph. They took them out of their seats and gave them theirbottles. When they were done they put the twins in the crib andJoseph got the diaper bag ready with their front packs while Meganwashed all four bottles and made new bottles then put them in thediaper bag. They put the twins back in their car seats and snappedthem in the stroller. They left the room and went down to the lobby.

Everyonewas waiting for them and they went out to the van. They all got inand Megan drove over to Battery Park to catch the ferry to theisland. They got out and Megan and Joseph put the front packs on.They got the twins out of their seats and put them in the front packsas Cadence grabbed the diaper bag. They locked up the van and walkedover to the ferry terminal. They bought tickets for the ferry and thecrown then went through security. They sat on the benches and waitedabout ten minutes for the ferry.

Whenthey started boarding everyone got on and found seats at the front.Once they got to the island, they did a tour of the grounds beforethey went inside the monument. They walked around the monument for awhile before starting the climb to the crown. Once they got up therethey looked around and at the amazing views. Once they were done theyheaded back to the ferry. They just caught the ferry that wasleaving.

Whenthey got back to the van Megan and Joseph strapped the twins in theirseats and everyone got in. They drove back to the hotel and parkedthe van. Megan and Joseph put the twins back in their front packs andthey walked over to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. They got a tablefor nine including two high chairs . Megan and Joseph took the twinsout of their front packs and put them in the high chairs then tookoff the front packs and set them at their feet with the diaper bag.