Sleeping on the Bus

Theystayed around the house for the next day only going to the ridge. Onthe 16th,Megan had her first fitting for her dress. Jessica and A.J. came overat 10am and they talked for a while then Megan and Jessica left forthe seamstress at Orlando Wedding Alterations. They got there withten minutes to spare. They sat in the car for about five minutes thentook the dress with the corset in the bag and the shoes and went in.When they got inside they were greeted by a lady who introducedherself as Sonia Rosa.

Theytalked for a minute about the wedding date and Megan's dress sizethen she had Megan change into the corset, dress and shoes. She tooksome measurements and pinned the dress up so it didn't touch thefloor. She had Megan put her pants back on but leave the corset onand did a few more measurements then let her get dressed. Theyscheduled the next fitting for August 29th.Megan explained about the tour so she knew why she was waiting solong before the next fitting and they left. They took the shoes andcorset and put them in the car then headed back to Megan's house.

Onthe 17th,they packed a night and a days worth of clothes for Megan and Josephand three changes of clothes and three sleep-and-plays for the twins.They woke up on the 18that 7am with the twins and did the feeding routine. They changed theirdiapers and got them dressed before getting dressed themselves. Theygot the bases out of the car and set them by the door with the bags.They had their concert bags with one set of clothes in them with thetwins' outfits in Megan's bag, the pump bag, the hygiene bag, emptycooler, stroller, diaper bag, four bottles of apple juice,and thelaptop back pack by the door. Megan made the twins two bottles eachfor their 11am and 3pm feedings and put them in the diaper bag. A.Jand Jessica came to pick them up at 9:30am.

Theguys loaded the Escalade while Megan and Cadence put the twins intheir seats, strapped the bases in then snapped the car seats in.They all got in and left. When they got to the airport, they met upwith Howie and the rest of the girls. Joseph pulled the stroller outand they loaded all the bags besides the back pack in it then put thecar seats on it. They took the front packs out of the diaper bag andput them on then put the twins in them and Joseph put the back packon. The girls put their stuff on the stroller and they walked throughthe airport.

Theytook the elevator down to the tarmac level and showed their I.D.'s toget on to the tarmac. They walked out to the plane and everyone butHowie, Jamie, Jessica and A.J. unloaded the girls' stuff then Meganand Joseph took the car seats onto the plane and strapped the basesin, snapped the car seats in and put the twins in them. They went toget their stuff and the stroller. Joseph just carried the entirestroller onto the plane and unloaded it there. Once he had thestroller folded up he went back downstairs to say goodbye to theguys. After many hugs, kisses and tears between Jessica and A.J. andJamie and Howie they finally got on the plane and got seated. Theyshut the door then strapped in when the pilot turned on the seat beltsign.

Theystarted moving at 11am. As soon as the seat belt sign went off Meganand Joseph got the twins out of their seats and took them to theirseats. Joseph got out their food and fed them. When they were done,they cleaned their faces, took them out of their seats and gave themtheir bottles then changed them. When they were done they put themback in their seats and snapped them in. They went back to theirseats then cuddled up and talked. At 3pm the twins woke up and Meganand Joseph fed them. They took them out of their seats and gave themtheir bottles then changed them and put them back in their seats.They snapped the seats in and sat down just as the seat belt signcame on. They sat in their seats and put their seat belts on.

Whenthe plane landed Megan and Joseph put the front packs on, Joseph tookthe stroller down, they put the twins in the front packs, took theseats down, strapped the bases in then put the car seats in thebases. They piled the girls' stuff on the car seats, Joseph put onthe back pack and they walked into the Minneapolis-Saint PaulInternational airport. They walked out to the front and got in twocabs. Joseph unloaded the stroller into the trunk of one cab thenMegan and Joseph put the twins in their seats. They put the car seatson the ground then Megan strapped the bases in the seats in the othercab then snapped the seats in while Joseph put the stuff in thetrunk. They got in and told the drivers to head to the Holiday InnDowntown Minneapolis. When they got there Megan checked them in whileeveryone else unloaded the cars. Joseph paid the drivers and theyleft.