Megan and Joseph Smith

Shegot up and pumped then dumped the milk and washed the bottles. Shelaid back down but couldn't sleep so she got her e-reader out andread until Jessica woke up around 8am. They went to the Waffle Housefor breakfast. When they were done there they went to a place calledthe Beauty Spot and Megan got her hair trimmed and they both got adeep tissue massage. They went and got lunch at Subway. When theywere done eating they went back to the hotel. They got back at11:45am. Megan pumped and as she was cleaning up, there was a knockon the door. Jessica answered it and let the girls in.

Theyall hung their dresses with hers and the twins' stuff and set theshoes down then hugged Megan and sat down. About five minutes laterthere was another knock on the door. Jessica answered it to seeLaney. She hugged everyone, hung her dress and they sat down again.Megan was shaking and wringing her hands. Crystal was the first tosay anything about it. "Hey Sweetie are you okay. You're shakingand you look like you're gonna be sick" Crystal said as she laidher hand on Megan's knee.

"I'mjust anxious but yes my stomach is in knots" Megan said. Megandrank a little of her soda and tried to relax. They talked until12:45pm Jessica took a quick shower then Megan got in, washed up, gotout and put her clothes back on. It was 1:15pm when she came out ofthe bathroom. She went in her bag and got the envelope for the hairand makeup artist. She also handed the tip envelopes to Jessica. Shehad Crystal help her brush her hair. The hair and makeup artist,June, knocked on the door at 1:45pm. Jamie let her in and she saidhello to everyone. She had Megan sit in a chair at the table and shestarted on her hair.

Juneplugged in her curling iron then blow dried Megan's hair. She did afrench braid about an inch and a half thick and five inches longstarting right above her ears and going back toward the back of herhead. She pinned her hair so it looked like those two pieces weretied in a bow then she curled the ends of the bow and the rest of herhair in tight ringlets. She pinned it so it wouldn't fall out and wasfinished. She did Megan's makeup, only doing eyeliner, mascara andblush then Megan added her glittery cherry lip gloss. She got up andJessica sat down.

Juneput her hair in a half ponytail then curled it into tight ringlets.She did that with each of the girls then added blush to their makeup.By the time she was done it was 3:15pm and her parents were due theresoon with the twins. They just hung out and talked as Megan pumpedthen dumped the milk and washed the bottles. Megan was really anxiousand once she put the bottles away she wouldn't sit down. She waspacing the floor.

Therewas a knock on the door at 3:48pm and Megan answered it. "Mybabies!" She leaned down and picked them up. They hugged heraround the neck and she took them over to the bed and set Christiandown in the middle of it then said, "Mom, can you change Christianfor me please?" "Of course Honey" Rachel said. "Madelyn, canyou find some cartoons for him please?" "Sure Sweetie" Madelynsaid then Megan dressed Haley and took her over to the chair. Megansat down with Haley facing her in the chair and June put her hair upin a half ponytail then carefully curled the ends.

Whenshe was done she started gathering her stuff and Jessica handed herthe two envelopes, they said thank you and June left. Megan went overto the closet where Jessica had her dress out and ready. Jessica,Nicole, Laney and Jamie got dressed then Nicole and Jamie sat withthe twins so Madelyn and Crystal could get dressed. Jessica helpedMegan get the corset on then step into her dress. Rachel zipped thedress up while Jessica got the tiara and veil ready and put them onMegan. Megan went over to the mirror and looked. She looked at hermom and saw she was crying then she hugged her.