Pheonix

Themorning of the 9ththey got up at 7am with the twins and threw their pajamas on. Theydid the feeding routine and got the twins dressed. When they weredone they took a quick shower and got dressed. Joseph brushed andbraided Megan's hair then she did her makeup. They loaded thestroller so it was ready to go when they got back from breakfast thenwalked the twins down to the lobby. They met the others then walked acouple of blocks over to IHOP. They ate then went back to theirhotel. The bus was already there so Megan took the twins on the buswhile Joseph and the girls went to the rooms to get the stuff. Sheput them in the pack-and-play and when everyone came back down shegot their keys and went to check them out.

Whenshe got back she got on the bus and they headed for Phoenix. Meganand Joseph played PlayStation for a while then pulled out theire-readers and read until 11am. At 11am, they did the feeding routinethen they put the twins in their seats and rocked them to sleep. Oncethey were asleep, Megan and Joseph got their bags ready for the twodays at his parents. They packed enough for three days just in case.Once they were done, the rest of the girls packed their bags. Megantalked to Jessica and said, "I figured it will be easier to haveyou pay for everything then I will pay you back from the groupaccount so just keep the bill and give it to me later." "Okay"Jessica said. Cadence had said she'd go to the hotel rather than staywith Joseph's parents.

About2pm, Megan pumped. She made the twins' bottles then put the rest ofthe milk in a bag in the freezer and washed the pump bottles. Theygot to 99thand N. McDowell, where they were meeting Joseph's mom, about 2:45pm.Megan and Joseph took all three small duffels, the pump, the backpack, the bases to the car seats, the stroller, the hygiene bag, thediaper bag stocked with baby food for the rest of the day and theirsippy cups with apple juice, the pack-and-play, the two bags of toysand finally the twins in their seats off the bus. Megan told Bert togo ahead and go then they said goodbye and left. Kristen showed up afew minutes later in the truck. Megan and Joseph said hello to her.Joseph loaded the truck while Megan put the bases in then theysnapped the twins in. They woke up as they were snapping them in.

Megangot in the back with the twins and started feeding them. They wereheaded for the base. Joseph asked, "Can we stop by theCommissary on the way home? We need to get some baby food and applejuice." "Sure honey" Kristen said. They talked asMegan fed the twins. They got to the base about twenty-five minuteslater and Kristen drove over to the commissary. They pulled thebottles out of the diaper bag and gave them to the twins.

Theygrabbed a shopping cart, put the seats in it and headed for the babysection. They got enough food to last them three days then headed tothe juice and grabbed three bottles of apple juice. Kristen picked upa few things they needed and Megan grabbed some onion soup mix thenthey headed for checkout. When they got back to the truck, theysnapped the twins in and loaded the stuff into the truck. They droveover to the house and Kristen parked.

Timand David came out to say hello and help unload. Megan and Kristentook the twins to Joseph's room to change them while the guysunloaded the truck. Once they had clean diapers they took them out tothe front room. Joseph had already set up the pack-and-play withtheir toys so Megan and Kristen put them in it so they could play.Kristen went to put the food away and Megan took the baby food toJoseph's room. They all met in the living room a few minutes later.They sat there and talked for a while then went into the kitchen sothey could talk while Kristen started dinner. Joseph moved thepack-and-play into the kitchen so the twins were in there with them.Dinner was ready about 6pm so they called David and sat down to eat.

Whenthey were done Megan and Joseph helped clear the table then they wentto the room with the twins to feed them. Megan helped Joseph get themin their seats then set up the pump. He fed them while she pumped andmade their bottles. She took their bottles back to the room and theygot them out of their seats then gave them their bottles. When theywere done Megan and Joseph took them out, moved the pack-and-playinto the living room and put the twins in it.