Tour Dates

Thenext morning Christian woke up crying at 7am. Megan and Joseph didthe feeding routine and got the twins dressed. They put them in theirswings and got dressed themselves. Megan was wearing a black tank topand jean shorts. Joseph was wearing jean shorts and a black beater.They heard a knock on the door at 8:15am and went to get it. It wasthe girls, Howie and A.J. Megan and Joseph stepped back to let themin and they all went to the living room. They all sat down with Meganand Joseph in their chair. Madelyn asked, "Where are the twins?""They're in the swings in our room" Joseph said. Jessicaasked, "Can we go get them?" Megan said, "Sure. Goahead." Madelyn and Jessica got up and went to Megan andJoseph's room then brought the twins out. They sat down and playedwith them.

Everyoneelse talked until there was a knock on the door. Megan went to get itand saw Josh standing there. She stepped back to let him in and hefollowed her to the living room. He sat in the only available chairclose to the coffee table. He had a bunch of papers with him and setthem down on the table. Megan suggested they go to the kitchen table.He picked up the paperwork and Madelyn and Jessica handed the twinsto Howie and A.J. Megan grabbed the chair Josh had been sitting inand they all went to the kitchen.

Meganput the chair in its spot and sat down. Josh put the papers on thetable. Megan said, "I think we should go up the East coast thenNortheast to Northwest and Southwest to Southeast. The only concertdate we have so far is the one with the guys on May 25th."They talked about where they wanted to go and started working out theschedule. The only time they had to stop was after Megan fed thetwins and laid them down for their nap so she could pump while Josephmade lunch for everyone. They ate and went back to work.

Bythe time they were done at 2pm the only thing that was still up inthe air was the dates. Josh got his stuff together and got ready togo. "As soon as I have the dates I'll let you guys know. Thanksfor lunch and your time" Josh said as he and Megan walked to thedoor. "No problem" Megan said and he left. Megan went backto the living room and sat on Joseph's lap. They all sat there andtalked for a while then Megan called Crystal and told her to bringthe other guys and come over. She said they'd be there soon. They alltalked and Megan got the door when they heard a knock. Crystal andthe guys went in and to the living room. They all sat there andtalked until the twins woke up at 3pm. Megan and Joseph did thefeeding routine. When Megan had the bottles put away she went backout to the front room. She sat on Joseph's lap and they talked for awhile, passing the twins around. Around 5pm they started talkingabout dinner. They decided to grill burgers and hot dogs.

Meganand Jessica went to get everything ready while Joseph and Nick wentto start the coals. Megan and Jessica cut up the tomatoes and onions,made the guacamole and got the lettuce ready. They put it all on aplate and put it back in the fridge. They got out the hamburgers,cheese and three packages of hot dogs. They took them out to Josephand Nick then went back inside and to the living room. They talkeduntil the guys said dinner was on the table. Megan went to the fridgeand grabbed the plate, relish, guacamole, ketchup, mayonnaise andmustard and took them to the table. Joseph got out paper plates andchips then they sat down to eat. When they were done eating they wentback to the living room and watched a movie.

Whenthe movie was over everyone left and shortly after the twins werefussing wanting to eat. Megan and Joseph did their feeding routinethen Megan cleaned the bottles and put them back. They went to theirroom and got changed for the gym. They went and got the twins thenwent downstairs. They put them in the pack-and-play and did theirworkout. When they were done they took the twins back upstairs andput them in their swings then got out their pajamas.