Something Nice

Thenext morning Christian woke up at 7am and they went through theirfeeding routine. Megan and Joseph put them in their swings and readon their bed for a while then took the twins out and put them ontheir mats on their tummies. They went and made breakfast then ate.Then they went and played with the twins until their next feeding.They fed and changed them then put them down for their nap. Meganwent to pump then cleaned up. Megan went to put her makeup on andcalled Kim.

Shesaid they were going to do presents around 2pm. They decided thatthey would all leave her house at 1:45pm and hung up. Everyone otherthan Cadence showed up around 11am. Cadence got there at noon. Shecame in and got to meet everyone. Megan and Joseph made lunch foreverybody and they ate. Everyone just hung out until 1:15pm whenMegan went to her room to pump. After she was done she cleaned up andwent back to the front room. They all said goodbye to Cadence andleft.

Theypulled into the parking lot at the lake at 2:15pm. Megan called Kimand told her they were there. She said they were almost ready andstayed on the phone with her. When Megan heard Kim say, "Oh waitbefore you leave the table, I have one more gift for you. We have toblindfold you for this one. We need everyone else to close their eyesand be really quiet." She heard silence then Kim said, "Okaygo ahead and bring it." They hung up and Megan got out of thecar. Everyone else followed her. They walked up to the table behindthe twins and waited. Kim turned the twins around and said, "Keepyour eyes closed until I tell you to open them okay?" Theynodded their heads as she removed the blindfolds. "Okay one,two, three open" Kim said.

Everyoneopened their eyes and screamed when they saw them. The twins had areally shocked look on their faces. Megan stepped forward and said,"Hello." The twins screamed again and hugged their aunt.Megan and everyone else were smiling and when Megan looked over ateveryone they all said, "Happy Birthday!" The twins walkedup to them and said, "Hello." They stuck their right handsout to Megan but she moved their hands and hugged them instead. Theygot hugs from all the girls and the guys hugged Danielle and shookDamian's hand. Megan got the CD's from Joseph and went back up to thetwins then said, "These are for you guys." They screamedagain and hugged Megan. "Oh, these are for you too" Megansaid, pulling the eight tickets out of her back pocket and handingthem to Danielle. They read what it said on the tickets. "Oh mygod. We get to go to your concert! Thank you" said Danielle.

Theyturned to their mom and handed her the tickets and CD's. Megan said,"Three more things, one we are going to sing Happy Birthday toyou and..." she pulled the eight backstage passes out of herpocket on the lanyards and handed four to each of them. "Theseare for you too" Megan said. They read them and screamed, saying,"Oh my God. Backstage passes too. Wow!" said Damien. "Andthese are for you too. This picture hasn't even been released. Theonly people who have this photo is us and our families." Sheheld up the picture of Backstreet and Baby Dolls together that theytook in Megan and Joseph's kitchen. They screamed again both huggedtheir aunt and said thank you to her, the girls and the guys. Megancould see that all their friends were chomping at the bit to get upand meet them. Megan said, "Well I know some of you would liketo come up here too so come on." Everyone got up and walkedbetween them saying hello and shaking their hands.

Whenthey were done, the twins' mom said, "Okay guys let them breathand let's do cake." All the kids sat down and their mom got thecake ready. Once the candles were lit, Megan said, "One, twothree..." and they sang happy birthday to the twins. When theywere done the twins both turned their heads down and blew out thecandles. Everybody clapped. They pulled the candles out and cut thecake. Everyone had cake then Megan and Joseph went to the truck andgot the pictures they brought for everyone and ten sharpies. Theywent back to the table and they all sat in a line at the table with apen. Megan was on the beginning end and asked everyone to line upbehind the twins. She signed the first picture and sent it down theline. They kept doing that until each kid had an autographed picturefrom each group.