Your Turn

OnThursday, Megan and Joseph got up with the twins at 7am. They didtheir morning feeding routine and changed them then took them intoher room and put them in their swings. Joseph left for school and shesat on her bed and pumped then cleaned up. She took them to the frontroom and put them in the pack-and-play then went to the kitchen andstarted making breakfast. She made pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage.

Bythe time she was finished everyone was up. She called everyone in andthey ate. After they were done, Tim and Jason cleaned up while Megan,Rachel and Kristen went to the living room. Megan got the twins outof the pack-and-play and put them on the floor. They sat there andtalked with Tim and Jason joining them after a while. Megan suggestedthey go to the park after the twins ate at 3pm. Everyone agreed andthey watched a movie. When the movie was over, Megan made the twins'cereal, bottles and opened a jar of green beans.

Shegot them and put them in their high chairs then fed them. Rachelhelped get them to the front room and give them their bottles. Thenthey changed them and put them down for their nap. Rachel went backout to the living room while Megan went to her room to pump. When shehad cleaned up she made lunch and they ate then went back into thefront room and they all watched a movie.

Afterthe movie it was almost time for the twins to be up so Megan went andmade their food then went to their room to get them. They were bothjust waking up. She got them up, took them to the kitchen and fedthem then Kristen came to help her get them to the living room andgive them their bottles. Rachel asked to take Christian from Meganand she handed him over. As she was handing him over they heard thefront door open and close. Joseph showed up on the other side of thegate. He quickly opened the gate and ran to Megan. He picked her upand spun her around, kissing her. Their family laughed causing Meganto blush and hide her face again.

Josephpicked her up and carried her over to their chair. Megan said, "Assoon as the twins are done we were going to go to the park.""Okay. I'll go get the stroller and blanket out of the car in afew minutes" Joseph said. Megan went and pumped then as shecleaned up, Jason went to get the kids. Megan got the twins' carseats and Rachel and Kristen put them in the seats while Megan gotthe diaper bags and Joseph got the stroller and blanket. Kristen andRachel took the twins out to the porch with the other kids, Tim andJason following. Megan shut and locked the door and they startedwalking.

Whenthey got there the kids took off with Jason. Megan and Joseph got theblanket set up with some toys then got the twins out of their seatsand set them on the blanket.

Theadults made a perimeter around the blanket again so the twinscouldn't go far and watched them play in the grass. They all talkedas they watched them. After about two hours, they packed up to gohome. Once the twins were back in their seats, they went home. Whenthey got home, Rachel and Kristen went to make dinner while Megan andJoseph got the twins out of their seats and put them on the floorwith their toys. They talked to their dads until dinner was ready.They put the twins in the pack-and-play and went to eat. When theywere done, Tim and Jason cleaned up while Megan and Joseph went toput the twins back on the floor.

Kristenand Rachel went into the living room to talk with Megan and Joseph.When Tim and Jason came back in, they all talked until 6:45pm whenJoseph made the twins' food. Megan took the twins into the kitchenand put them in their chairs. Joseph fed them while Megan pumped.When she was done she cleaned up and went to the front room.

Shesaw Jason and Joseph had the twins, giving them their bottles. Meganwent and sat in front of their chair, between Joseph's legs. When thetwins were finished with their bottles, Joseph and Jason changed thetwins then put them on the floor. Joseph pulled Megan into his lapand kissed her. Megan asked, "Can you guys watch the twins whilewe go to the ridge for a while?" Rachel said, "No problem."