Setting the Date

Thenext morning Christian woke up at 7am and Megan fed him. Haleystarted crying while she was feeding him and Joseph picked her up andgave her the pacifier until Megan was done with Christian. When shewas done they switched and Joseph took him to change his diaper whileMegan fed Haley. When she was done Joseph took her and changed herwhile Megan pumped. When Megan was done she put everything away andthey ate breakfast.

Theytook the twins and their activity mats and went downstairs. They putthem in their pack-and-play and did their workout. Haley startedfussing about halfway through. Megan was on the treadmill and Josephwas working with free weights so he went over to her and gave her thepacifier. She quieted down and they continued their workout. Whenthey were done they took the twins upstairs and put them in theirswings. They got out clean workout clothes and took their shower.When they got out they dried, dressed and Joseph helped Megan withher hair. When he was done she did her makeup and they took the twinsto the front room.

Asthey were walking into the living room there was a knock on the door.Megan went back and answered it with Haley in her arms. She steppedback to let Crystal and Nick in. They all went to the front room andMegan sat next to Joseph with the twins in their laps. They saidhello and asked how they were doing then Megan said, "Sameschedule as yesterday." "You need us to stay after?"Crystal asked. "Well if you don't mind then yes so we can take ashower but we don't need you to. We can always take one after theyeat" Megan said. Nick said, "No. We'll stay. We don'tmind."

"Okay.We'll be back around 2:30pm" Megan said. "Okay. No rush"Crystal said. They kissed the twins on the head and gave them to Nickand Crystal. They left and got to the studio at 10:45am. They wentand warmed up then once Janet was there they ran through the entireconcert. They made a few mistakes on two of the new songs. They wentover the two songs a few times then did the first half of the concertagain before it was time to go. They all grabbed their stuff and wentoutside.

Thegirls were all talking outside and Megan brought up that they neededa girls day. Jessica said, "We were just going to bring that upto you. Crystal was thinking a spa day tomorrow afternoon.""Okay but it has to be after 4pm." "Okay. We'll pickyou up at 4pm." Megan and Joseph left to go home. When they gotthere they found Nick and Crystal on the love seat watching a movie.They said hello then went to their room to take their shower. Whenthey were done and dressed, Joseph did Megan's hair and she did hermakeup.

Theywent out to the front room and asked Crystal and Nick if they wantedthem to take the twins. They said no and finished feeding them. Whenthey were done they handed them over and Megan and Joseph walked themto the door. Once they left Megan and Joseph took the twins to theirroom and changed them. They took them to their bedroom and put themin their swings. Megan pumped while Joseph did his school work. Hewas still getting straight A's.

Whenshe was done she put everything away and laid down to read. Hefinished about two hours later and saw that Megan wasn't in the room.He went to find her and smelled something from the kitchen. He wentinto the kitchen and saw Megan cooking dinner with her back to him.He snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.Apparently he scared her because she jumped and dropped the spoon shewas holding. She turned around quickly and smacked his arm. "Youscared the shit out of me. Don't do that while I'm cooking." Hewas laughing until he saw her break away from him and run her handunder cold water. "What happened. Did you get burned?" Heasked, looking at her concerned. She nodded her head. He went behindher, wrapped his arms around her waist then kissed her neck. He said,"I'm sorry you got hurt." She said, "It's okay. I knowyou didn't mean for me to get hurt. I'm just clumsy."