09

Klaus wasn't particularly having a great day. But then again, when was the last time he had even an adequate day. Marcel strode alongside the hybrid, listening to the moans. "The wolves are scattered, some not even wanting to make do on their promises they made when they joined" he listed the amount of things going wrong in his life "The Strix are circling like vultures and Hope will not sleep..."

The pair walked into the front room where others stood "... and now there is a crying teenager on my chair"

"I'm not a teenager" she sniffed, scowling at the man she didn't know yet

"Indeed she isn't" Rebekah had followed the noise of her sobs to see what had happened when she saw Willow crying over Christopher's absence. "She's the girl that's going to save us all"

"Ah" Klaus pressed his lips together in one of those cheeky grins he was famous for "I assume you're Willow"

"Niklaus" Elijah held his hand out and stopped his brother from walking further, knowing he'd only cause more distress "Christopher's missing"

Klaus looked at Elijah with a scowl "what do you mean missing?" As in taken? Ran off? Switched sides?

"He was in the crowds and he just vanished" Willow re-lived the whole thing over again, it seemed too soon for something to go wrong, it was only a few days after being taken away from Tristan. In a perfect world, they'd have time to prepare, but as Willow still refuses to learn that this isn't a perfect world. "Tristan should know I'm gone by now, it's him"

"Oh, Tristan knew you were gone as soon as he kicked me out of his event" Klaus didn't even think to ease her into the subject "you should have heard the back lash" he laughed, reminiscing about the time where he finally heard Tristan actually worry. "Wh-where is she, I demand her to be found" he mimicked.

Willow felt sick. She knew deep down that her absence was known, but she didn't particularly want to hear it aloud by someone who witnessed or heard his reaction. "I just want him back"

Willow had literally gotten the only person that she knew back and now he had gone. There was nothing she wanted more than just to talk to him.

"We have good vampires on the case" Rebekah tried to re assure her, though she was struggling to re assure herself. The female vampire had draped a jacket over her shoulders, ready to go out and search herself.

"Let's just be pleased that you aren't hurt" Elijah had quickly turned around and spoke to her quickly before turning around.

Willow scowled up at the vampire with his back turned towards her, she wasn't sure if it was just what she was going through, but she didn't know why these strangers were being so caring towards her. It had only been a few days and she had only just met the majority of the family, but they still treated her like a person, not something they'd deploy in the near future.

She couldn't seem to figure out the one who saved her though, he had helped her twice now and only spoken to her a handful of times over the time she'd been here. It was like one day, he wanted to help her, the next day he didn't want to know her. She didn't know if he was happy, or if there was a hole in his life.

Best to keep back. Willow knew that sketchy characters like this never ever end well. But something drew her to him, like she actually craved even the smallest of conversations. But maybe that was just a backlash from him saving her. She was grateful, that was all.

"I'm going out to find him" Rebekah warned the rest of her departure "someone needs to stay here with Willow, in case someone hits here"

They all turned to the door before Elijah could volunteer. The girl was quiet, he felt sorry for her, she was just a human. He surely didn't mind watching her, she seemed easy enough to look after. Willow was hard work to actually make a conversation with, but he did try. Though he had been warned not to get too attached, as prior days, when he was speaking with his family, Rebekah spoke some words that he couldn't forget;

Be careful, it isn't going to end well with her.

This girl was destined for a death far beyond her control, or anyone else's control for that matter. Elijah felt pity towards Christopher, he was too far gone, she was important to him. And that's why he was going to try his best to swerve the inevitable death that came her way.

Willow stood as they saw the familiar figure enter through the gates. "Christopher" she walked up to him and squire him tightly, despite the blood he had on his clothing. She didn't care "what the hell happened?" She asked, rather angrily "I told you, you needed to be more careful"

"What happened?" Rebekah urged Willow's question.

Christopher looked into the room with a handful of people and sighed, giving the signature smirk that he always did whenever he got himself into trouble.

"You would not believe the day I'm having"

Fangs - Little Red Lung