34

Freya ran down the stairs with Rebekah, Niklaus was already watching the door after they received the phone call from Elijah.

"Quickly" Rebekah shouted "clear the table, they're coming"

Klaus swiped the table clean, breaking bases and little ornaments that sat there, he didn't particularly care for them at this moment in time.

The two men ran in first, carrying the blood drenched Willow who had lost all consciousness. And Elijah followed, stopping by the doorway as he watched the men place her down on the table.

He fell to his knees, just for a second until Rebekah pulled him up "come on, brother, she needs you"

Klaus walked up to one of the men that had just let go, looking deep into their eyes "stop the bleeding" he compelled.

The man held his hand over the wound and pressed down, but it wasn't stopping the bleeding "I'm not a doctor, man, I don't know how" he remarked "I'm trying my best, I really am, it's just not stopping, think she caught an artery or something"

Niklaus pushed him out of the way, shaking his head in disappointment, how could anyone be so stupid.

By this time, Elijah had found the strength to stand by the table, but he just looked down, not thinking about any positives, thinking that this was when she'd die.

"We need to get her to a hospital, now" Rebekah urged "we're useless here"

"Freya" Elijah made one last bid to keep the girl here. "Please, you must've found something, something to help her" he looked a broken man, though it wasn't too late.

Freya racked her mind, flicking back through mental notes on what she had complied over the past few days. Her blood consisted of labella flower, vervain and wolfsbane, that's what made it so poisonous to them. So maybe, using the reversal effect, she could heal her.

"Niklaus" Freya grabbed an empty glass of the bar and shoved it in his hand "I need your venom in here"

Klaus cut above his left fang and let a small amount of amber liquid pour out and into the brandy glass, passing it back to his sister.

"Elijah, your blood" Freya demanded. And Elijah bit into his wrist and poured his blood out quickly. Freya held her arm out aswell "she needs the blood of a witch aswell" she said, nudging her arm near Elijah's mouth.

at first, he didn't know what she wanted him to do. But then he realised she didn't have the power to bite into her wrist like he did. Elijah loomed over his sister's wrist and extended his fangs, trying to carefully and quickly draw blood.

Freya flinched when Elijah drew blood, she held her wrist over the cup and watched as it dropped in, splashing up the sides.

"Open her mouth and pray this works" Freya said, gently resting the edge of the glass against Willow's lips, Elijah held her head still, though he had to subdue his hands from shaking for the short seconds it took for Freya to tilt the mixture into her mouth.

Elijah stepped back and watched the wounds, clenching his fist and silently wishing that this would work, knowing deep down that it wont work, it was too good to be true.

However, as he watched, he thought he was hallucinating. The wound shrunk, underneath her torn shirt, he saw the bloody hole shrink into nothing, just leaving red, dried blood marks on her skin. "It's a miracle, it's working" he whispered to himself as Willow's eyes flickered open and then shut again. "Why isn't she waking up?"

He began to panic again before Freya held his hand "she's asleep, brother" she told him "listen"

Elijah let everything in the background fall quiet as he Honed his hearing in on just one thing, her heart beat. It was beating a little faster than usual, but it was strong and loud.

He let out another sigh. Feeling like he needed to sit down, this whole day was so stressful and he never thought it would end.

"She needs her rest now" Freya said, turning to the two strangers "please take her to her room, and then shower that blood off of you, then you are both free to go"

"They can shower when they get home" klaus huffed, not wanting two already filthy guys to shower in his clean bathrooms.

"And risk them being caught by the police?" Freya asked "don't be petty Niklaus"

The guys lifted Willow from the table and took her upstairs, Elijah followed, keeping a close eye on them in case they dropped her.

But she was okay, willow was okay. However, something clicked on Elijah's head, sparked him to think.

Elijah was not okay.

I'm A Mess - Ed Sheeran