50

Elijah was sat down, guided by Rebekah who soon showed up shortly after Klaus phoning her.

Willow sat, not next to him, but the seat after on the sofa, leaving a gap between them. She sat there to not make Bradley feel so bad, but after a few moments of hearing Elijah's unnatural breathing, and realising nobody was going to sit between them, she moved up and grasped his hand.

"Was this Tristan?" She asked, readying herself for Elijah to nod his head.

"No, it wasn't Tristan" He shook his head no and watched Willow's confusion. "It's the faction that have lay dormant for the past few years"

"The witches?" Klaus asked, putting two and two together.

He nodded. "It turns out they were not silent for nothing. They've planned, plotted against our family" Elijah looked at each and every one of his family members; Klaus, Rebekah, Freya and Willow. "They're planning to use Willow against us, but I'm not sure how yet. They didn't disclose that information"

"Well her blood of course" Klaus answered the question everybody was thinking; in what way were they planning to use Willow.

"We all know that plays a part in why they have chosen Willow, but I don't think that's the end of it. Nobody spends years in silence just to copy what Tristan has done. Plus they took a substantial amount of my blood to use, I'm not sure if I am correct, I heard them talk about an activation process"

Willow touched her neck. Turning around to see if Freya was thinking the same as she was. Whatever was in that injection could be linked to whatever the witches are planning to do.

"They told me they were going to hurt you" Elijah turned around and told Willow directly "they showed me- things, things that nobody would ever want to see. Please, be careful from
Now on"

The sharp pain in her neck sparked again, she flinched but tried to play it off naturally. She didn't want to cause an unnecessary commotion in case it wasn't anything to be worried about. She'd confer with Freya first, and if it is something to be worried about, then they'd know.

"What happened to you?" Rebekah looked Bradley up and down, smelling the blood pour from his neck.

"We kind of snuck out the window earlier on to look for Elijah ourselves" Willow revealed. Elijah scowled at Bradley, did he go out searching for Elijah's sake, or because he had to be near Willow at all times. The latter sounded realistic. "A vampire attacked us. But it's okay, I killed him"

"And before you go off about leaving her alone, Elijah..." Klaus jumped in, deep down knowing that the girl would have disobeyed his every order, maybe he should have told her to go and look, maybe then she'd have stayed in. "I did sit her down and tell her to stay here, I even planted vampires at the exits; even though they were too incompetent to realise she'd gone through the window"

"And, we're all safe" Willow added "I've bandaged up Bradley and he's going to be fine"

"Now it's just a waiting game" Elijah added on, trying to make sure nobody was too comfortable. If you're comfortable, you die. That's it, you lose sight of the outside world and live in your own world where you think you're safe, and in the blink of an eye, you're dead.

The group disbanded. Elijah, he went to clean himself up, the stains amongst his clothing and his skin burnt him like it was actually doing harm, but it wasn't, it was just Elijah being a neat freak again.

Willow stood up, her sight set on Freya Mikaelson as she walked out of the room and into the corridor. "Freya" Willow wanted to make it as secret as possible, looking to see if there was anyone able to listen to their conversation.

Freya stopped and walked over to the side of the corridor.

"Is there any progress on, on that thing?" Willow asked vaguely, nodding to her and trying to mentally tell Freya what she meant.

Of course, Freya already knew what Willow was going to ask as soon as she called her name out. "Not yet" she said, watching Willow sink with disappointment "I've placed your blood inside the elixir I've created, it just needs to simmer for a few more hours before I can see if any things happening"

"And you'd tell me, straight away, right?" Willow quizzed her, it was always question after question. "Because right now I'm quite scared if it has to do with Elijah's blood and I really don't want to wait any longer than I have to, I'm stressing over here"

"As soon as I know myself, I'll tell you. If you're not with me, I'll message you. Willow, there isn't any need to worry, I'm not going to keep it from you" Freya shook her head and tried her best in reassuring the girl. But it had only been less than a week since her return and now all of this is happening, Freya wasn't even sure how Willow still managed to smile.

"When Elijah was missing, I felt a sharp pain in my neck, where the wound is. Do you think it's just a coincidence? It keeps hurting now" Willow worried

Freya pulled Willow's hair to the side and saw the wound which had become substantially worse than when she saw it last time. "Maybe an infection?" She tried to think of any other things that effected the wound apart from anything supernatural. But it was strange "give it a few hours, by the end of the night, you'll know"

"Okay" Willow nodded "okay"

For You - Serena Ryder