62

"Looks like it's all clear" Elijah stepped back out; feeling uncomfortable leaving her alone out there for a long amount of time. "Willow?"

She wasn't standing where he left her, where he'd expect her to stay. Elijah walked around the building, checking through the window of the car to see if she had sat back inside. But she wasn't there.

"Willow?" He asked "if you're hiding, it isn't funny"

She wasn't there.

W-what the hell are you doing?

Elijah focussed in his hearing to whoever was nearby, he heard the voice of a man in the distance.

What the hell?! Get off of me

This can't be happening. This really can't be happening now. Elijah propped the door back up against where it should have been and turned around, taking a second to try and locate where they were.

When he got it, Elijah ran. He ran to the sound of screams and cries of pain. He couldn't get there quick enough, every second passing he cursed himself for not being there straight away.

Because when he got there, he stood amongst two bodies of vampires torn apart, almost recognisable. Blood was everywhere, splattered up the trees, soaking into the already damp leaves that covered the floor. He couldn't leave this scene for someone to see, surely he shouldn't.

But Willow amongst others were in danger; Elijah needed to risk leaving this mess for someone else to clean, in order to serve a higher purpose.

He took his phone from his pocket and dialled Rebekah's number immediately.

"Hello?" She asked, Elijah knew Rebekah would be returning home before any of them, and if he knew how Willow thought, that would be where she'd start.

"Willow's gone, I don't know where, but she's gone" He replied almost instantly.

"Wait, what?" Rebekah was in her room, standing up and now pacing, worrying where the girl could be. "What do you mean she's gone?"

"She waited outside whilst I saw if the building was clear, I came out to tell her and she was gone" Elijah, turned around, leaning his hand on the tree beside him "and now I'm stood amongst two dead vampires, and I'm sure her next destination is the compound, Rebekah you need to get out until I get there"

Rebekah nodded her head "I'll exit immediately" she put the phone down and ran to her door, she leant over the balcony and called to Bradley. She didn't like him too much, but she obviously didn't want him to get in any sort of trouble with her.

"Bradley" she called him, his dead eyes looked up at her. He seemed quieter and not like himself ever since their break up, he was playing with the diamond ring she gave him back, he always seemed to have it in his hands. "We need to leave, now"

"Why?"

"Willow has managed to escape and the hunter in her is on her way here now, we need to escape" She explained quickly "now get off your arse and get out"

"She only wants to kill you; what do I care if I'm in the cross fire, I have nothing anymore" he shrugged "she's been avoiding me, maybe I can talk to her"

"Are you crazy? That isn't Willow there, she won't want to talk, she'd only want to kill, and if you get in her way then you'll be six feet under" Rebekah scolded him "hurry, we don't have time"

She listened in and heart a familiar heartbeat, it was getting closer and louder until Rebekah realised she couldn't exit through the door anymore. "I'm going to have to go through the window" she said "Bradley, hurry up and go!"

Rebekah wasn't standing there all day and risking her life in order to try and save his stubborn self. No, she didn't even care for the man, she was only doing it to help Willow.

She turned around and opened the door to her room, slamming it shut. Her pulse was beating crazily fast, faster than usual as she began to breathe deeply.

She opened the window, sticking her head out to check just in case she misheard and Willow was waiting for her out there. But no, all there was was a small crowd, small enough that she could jump down without really being spotted; and if she did.

And by the sounds of it now, Willow was making her way through the compound doors now. "Oh bloody hell" she remarked, her boots were pressed on the window ledge as she took a deep breath and jumped.

She would go back for Bradley, but let's be honest, his death wouldn't be a bad thing. The only person who'd mourn would be Willow, Elijah surely wouldn't. Also, she had felt the wrath of this girl, a small frame with such power, she was able to take down Niklaus of all creatures. She was definitely someone she didn't want to go up against alone.

Hey Joe - Charlotte Gainsbourg