⊲|Chapter:7 'MY NAME IS NOT SPARKLE!'|⊳

Hey!!
I'm here again. You guys....I love you. Because you support me a lot. :)

Please vote:)
And comment:)

Enjoy reading !!

🌀CHAPTER:7🌀

✔️(Edited)✔️

I was walking fast away from the school gate, my shoes making a tap sound on every step. "Stop, Sparkle!" Hearing Carter's shout, I came to a halt, trying to remain calm. "S-sorry, but my n-name is S-s-sophia. Not, s-sparkle."

"I know that, Sparkle. Where were you going? You forgot, you were going to teach me?"

I shook my head. How can I forget that?

"Come on, then. We are going study in the library today." I couldn't help but follow his orders like a puppy. I was his puppy actually. He could talk to me whenever he liked. He could scold me whenever he liked. He could tease me whenever he liked. He could order me whenever he liked. But not this time. I'm not going to be his puppy.

"Come on! What are you thinking?" Carter said, snapping his fingers, bringing me back from my thoughts. After trying to gather a lot of courage, I let out, "I c-c-can't come today. I've s-some imp-portant work t-to do." I was in no mood to teach him today. I have had enough drama for one day.

"What work?" He asked in a sharp tone making me flinch a little.

"........."

"What work, Sparkle?"

Think something....

Think something Sophie!

"I said, what work, Sophia?" He barked.

Taking a step back a forced out the words, "I can't t-tell you. B-bye." Turning around, I started walking away.

"If you think, I'm going to apologize about what happened in the art class, then don't expect me to." He called out behind me.

That was enough to blow my fuse.

I spun around and looked straight at him, "I d-don't. Y-you never have a-and you never w-will apologize." Though, I was scared like shit and I looked like a puppy in front of this anaconda but I tried to remain strong. Sure my voice stuttered but the words were sharp.

I don't expect him to apologize! That's too high expecting from Carter. With that I walked to my car and the driver took me home.

"Hi, love!" Rebecca sang, as she saw me entering the house. "Hi!" I replied, faking the excitement and then ran upstairs. After the shower I changed into my pyjamas and tank top. I needed comfort.

"Sophia, food is ready!" Rebecca's voice echoed when I was surfing channels on television. The word 'food' stirred something inside me and I knew I didn't want to have it.

"I'm not hungry Rebecca. I'll eat later!"

"Are you on your period?" She asked.

Urghhh! "Yes! Now don't disturb me!" When I got bored of watching the television, I jumped on my bed with my books. There wasn't a lot of homework that day and I was glad because I wasn't really eager to study.