⊲|Chapter:9 'AMELIA JADE GARFIELD!'|⊳

Hi guys!!

You all are awesome. Keep supporting. That keeps me working.

Picture of Amelia at the top.

|🌀|CHAPTER:9|🌀|

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend Rebecca!" I entered the house and closed the door behind me. "Oh really?" Her hands were resting on her hips.

"Yeah. Really."

"I don't believe this! You are lying to me on my face. I thought you shared everything with me. But you didn't tell me you had a freaking boyfriend! I always planned on what I'll do when you'll have your first date, of how I'll buy you a pretty dress and how I'll do your hair. And here, I don't even know you had a boyfriend?!"

"Rebecca-" I tried to explain but she beat me to it. "Sophia, I thought you told me everything...." She looked down, sadness written all over her face. "Rebecca will you just listen to me?" I raised my voice out of annoyance.

"I don't have a boyfriend. Who told you I had one? I tell you everything. How can I not tell you if I had a boyfriend Rebecca?" I went towards the kitchen and took an apple from the fruit basket.

Rebecca came behind me and said slowly. "But that boy said he was your boyfriend!" I rolled my eyes. What else could be expected from Carter. "Will you believe anything anybody says. Some idiot guy told you he was my boyfriend and you believed that?"

"Oh my god! I should have been worried about you rather than being sad at the fact that you didn't tell me. How can I believe him? I didn't even know him! Were you with him? Did he do something to you? Oh god! I'm so crazy! I shouldn't have believed him!"

"I'm fine Rebecca, Look. There's no need to panic now." I took a bite of the apple. "Besides that, Carter is a nice guy."

That just came out of my mouth. He is not nice. Erase that instantly.

Rebecca got a chance to smirk at my stupid utterance. "Is he now?"

"No! He is the most irritating guy I've ever met. Seriously! He's like....Urgh! I don't want to discuss him!" I was annoyed at myself and in showing that to Rebecca I but my tongue while eating. That sucks!

"But Sophia he-" Rebecca started.

"No Rebecca. I don't want to talk about him." I stated firmly. "So....did this nice guy gave you anything to eat?"

"No. And I'm starving! Give me food, give me food. Where's my food?" I told her as I sat on the counter and rubbed my stomach dramatically. She chuckled in response and started working. A minute later, she spoke, "You know, your parents are going to visit after two months."

"Is it march already?"

"Yeah! Only two months are left. Have you talked to them recently?"

"No. I haven't talked to them since........ three months. Rebecca, will you do me a favor?" I really didn't want to talk about them so I tried to drop the topic.

"Yes darling?" She started to make the sandwich. Did I tell you she sucks at cooking? Yeah, thats why she didn't cook anything. "Can you please bring this up stairs?" I was really worn out and in no mood to study even. I decide to eat and then go directly to sleep. "Sure thing sweetie. Just go and rest. Oh and listen?"