⚜️|Chapter:22 'MENTAL-MEN JUST LIKE TO DRIVE SHIRTLESS!'|⚜️

Thanks to @catheythecat for such an amazing banner at the top. Love you girl!

GOAL:120 votes.

|🌀|CHAPTER:22|🌀|

✔️(Edited)✔️

Carter shook his head the moment his eyes landed upon my paper. "I knew you'd do this." He chuckled. "It's because of you! You didn't give me the eraser. I had to try this messy technique."

"Are you serious Sparkle? You really have to try that? Didn't you already know it doesn't work?" He started laughing while holding my paper. "Carter, don't laugh at me. Did I laugh when you didn't know what's a diameter?" That shut his mouth instantly. "You never let me have fun Sophie! That's not fair." He pouted.

"And right now it's not fair to make fun of me. You're reducing my left over confidence too."

"Okay, just watch me. Concentrate on how I draw the flower okay, Sparkle?" He turned towards me with another clean paper and his pencil in his hand.

I tried to memorise the movement of his hands as he started to draw. Upwards-downwards-a little broad-curvy-pointed-again downwards-another line-and....and....and urgh!

I can never make a flower like this! No eraser, no stop, no thinking, no tilting of paper, in a minute's time...how is it even possible?

When he finished it he handed the paper in my hands. It was perfect. Completely flawless. "Wow......" I couldn't help but whisper. He looked up from the paper and smiled at me. "Here, let's start painting now?" He suggested. "Carter, I-can't."

"Why? What happened?" His smile was replaced with a frown. "I'll ruin this flower." I ran my hand over the incredible drawing. "God, Sparkle! It's just a random flower. And it's a sheet of paper, not a canvas.......if you don't paint how will you learn?"

"Umm but I don't want to apply my-"

"I'll make you another flower hundred times better than this one! Come on!" He bought his palette and a bunch of brushes with different sizes labelled on them.

He untied them from the rubber band and started mixing two paints with one of them. Sitting there, concentrating on his moves, I held one thick brush and traced it on my cheeks. A giggle escaped my lips causing Carter to look up. "What?" He asked.

"No-nothing." I said, keeping the tickling thing back on its place. I watched him while he mixed different colours. What is he trying to do?

Looking at him doing the same this again and again made me restless. Why wasn't he starting yet?White-brown-yellow-more white-more brown-more yellow-more white-more brown-more yellow.......

An idea struck me. Picking up one tiny brush, I crawled towards him. Bringing it closer to his ear I brushed a little under it. "Wha-," he jumped up, slapping his hand hard on his ear. Fright was written all over his face. When he tilted his head and looked at me, he sighed and sat back to where he was sitting. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing at him.

What? No reaction from him? No shout? No anger show?

I guess I thought too early because just then he stood up and walked towards the shelf. "I'm thinking to not teach you. You're too naughty. I can't handle that."

Noooooo!

"Carter, I was just playing. I-please teach me? I'll be sitting still from now on. Just like a dummy....... please? Please? I promise!"