⚜️Chapter: 10 'ISAAC IS CUTE, I ADMIT!'⚜️

*IMPORTANT* :

I don't know why but some of you can't see chapter 11 can you? That's why I'm posting it again and again!

Sorry for the inconvenience guys :(

Also check can you see all chapters. Sequence wise?

Hi!!!

Hope you like the chapter.

You guys are awesome. I really smile every time I see a message, a comment or a vote from you guys. Thanks to everybody who wished me on my birthday. I'm glad you guys remember. ❤❤❤

Thanks a lot for the cover @Aly_lol. Love you 😘. And obviously the cover too.

|🌀|CHAPTER:10|🌀|

"No means no. You won't dress like a nun anymore Soph."

God! What had gotten on to me when I revealed my phone number to her?!

"What you mean by dressing up like a nun is decent right?" I said. "No. What do you mean you dress up decently? Does that means I dress up in an indecent way?" She shouted at me and I was sure if not both, I'll lose one of my ear today.

"Lia, I have ears. Can you lower your voice a little? And I really love your fashion sense. I just...."

"Okay. It's decided. We are going shopping tomorrow!" She declared. "But-" she hung up.

The other day I had to teach Carter. How could I go shopping?My fist thought was to refuse Lia's offer but then I remembered, that I'm not Carter's puppy. And I shouldn't have been acting like one either.

I decided, I'll just go to him and tell him nicely, that I'm busy and everything will be fine. Yeah everything will be fine!

*****

We were walking towards the lockers after lunch. Lunch with Lia was exciting. You should've watched her eat. She is the most carefree girl I've ever met my whole life. Her hair, her dress, her shoes and even her jewellery was eating the burger with her.

"Who is this guy Sophia?" Lia asked excitedly as she squeezed my arm.

"Who?" I turned around to look at what caught her eyes.

"Shit! He just left the corridor. Oh my god Soph! You know, that guy? He just saved me from falling down and then he blushed when he realised the position we were in. Only I know how much I wanted to pinch his cheeks at that moment. God, I really really like him. What's his name Sophia?"

"I have not seen the guy yet. Show me again when he's around. I'll see if I know him." I started walking towards the class and I was sure that Lia hasn't moved from her place. "Come on Lia. Stop daydreaming. You are going to be late!"

She ran towards me. "You know what? We are already late! Mr William is going to be a bitch!"

"Lia, if someone hears you calling him a female dog it's not going to go good." I warned her. She started to say something but stopped abruptly, her eyes fixed behind me.

"Hi Nerdy! Oh and hi... Nerdy's hot friend!" The voice I hated spoke. Jack! Did I tell you who he is? He is a dog! A dog that has mental disorder and bites everyone! Yeah that kind of a dog. His face resembles a dog too. And you know who he was friends with? Not so surprisingly, Carter.