⚜️|Chapter:23 'I-I KNOW SOME KARATE TRICKS TOO.'|⚜️

Heyy peeps! I updated 2 chapters together. Yayyy!

*****Thanks a lot @YaraQashou for this awesome cover at the top

*****Thanks a lot @YaraQashou for this awesome cover at the top.*****

Guys I really like your support. It encourages me to write more. :)

GOAL:200 votes.

|🌀|CHAPTER:23|🌀|

"Isaac-this isn't what you think." I used all of the power I had to remove Carter's hand from my back to walk towards Isaac. "Let go Carter." I whispered after my failed attempts and surprisingly, he listened to me. "Then, what is it like Sophie? I didn't expect you of all people to do that." He shouted. Walking towards him I tried to take hold of his hand but he backed away. "You're jumping on conclusions Isaac! Would you just listen to me?" I cried.

"Listen to what Sophia? That how good was he in bed last night?!" Isaac snapped causing my body to heat up in embarrassment. "God, just shut up! What are you saying. Have a grip on your mouth! You don't know anything!"

"You think I don't have a brain. You think I'm a jellyfish? I've seen you wearing his shirt and him shirtless entering the house from god knows where after the whole day of fucking around-" He was cut off with a slap. "Shut your dirty mouth you mother of a jellyfish!" Carter sounded.

"Carter, jellyfish doesn't have a mouth!" Josh came forward providing us the brand new information. If this was any other situation, I would have laughed but I couldn't when my own friend was objecting my innocence. "Keep your hands to yourself Carter!" Isaac snarled, recovering from the slap as he pulled his sleeve up ready to start a fight.

"Guys, guys! Stop it! Carter just leave!" I gave him a pleading look. "Why do I leave?! He should leave! Why me? Do you like him? Am I a third wheel here?! Answer me Sophia!"

"Okay, fine! fight! Kill each other. Have a nice time doing that. Come with me Josh!" I grabbed Josh's hand and dragged him upstairs with me. "Listen, Sparkle! Wait-"

"Bye Carter!" I shouted on my way and went directly to my room. "Your friends are insane. I though only Isaac was. But Carter is too. He didn't even know jellyfish doesn't have a mouth!" Josh exclaimed as he jumped over my bed.

God!

"Let's sleep Josh." I closed the lights. "But I'm hungry!" He fake cried. "Umm, I feel hungry too. Let's intercom Rebecca."

Rebecca bought vegetables sandwiches for us almost instantly. Josh attacked the tray the moment his eyes landed on it. I took my own sandwich and started to eat. "By the way, mother is always a female. And Isaac is a male. How can he be the mother of jellyfish. If I were there, I'd say father of a jel-wait I'll never say that. Because jellyfish doesn't have a mouth in the first place."