⊲|Chapter:17 'BECAUSE I'VE CHANGED. IS THAT SO BAD?'|⊳

Dedicated to CEscandon93 for being the first person to vote on last chapter.

Goal: 60 votes?

Story ranks 120 in teen fiction. Isn't it great!?

|🌀|CHAPTER: 17|🌀|

"Condition? What condition?!" I asked him.

"Umm.... let me think...... okay, if you want to see my paintings you have to answer my questions!" He said.

"Questions?" I asked, shocked. I'm not going to answer his questions!

"Yup! Questions. Ummm.... 5 questions!" He declared.

"No! Sorry! I'm not answering any of your questions. Nope!" I shook my head and crossed my hands over my chest as I tried to glare at him.

Never, ever!

"Okay, then I won't show you my paintings...." He shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets as he started to walk ahead of me.

Blackmail?!

"Yeah, so.... bye! I'm not that interested anyways!" I told him as I turned towards the door.

Lie! Lie! Total lie!

I must tell Mary that I'm leaving! Okay where is Mary? Might be in the-

"Sparkle, wait!" Carter sounded from behind me, making me turn around.

"Hmm?"

"What about 4 questions?" His tone felt more requesting then demanding this time but I was determined not to accept his request. One, he wasn't my best friend. Two, he could use the information negatively and I don't want to take a risk. You remember he was my bully? Three, who knows what kind of questions he might ask.

"No. Not 5. Not 4. Not at all!" I replied.

"Don't you want to see my paintings?" He sounded desperate.

He really needs to ask me those four questions. Why?

"Maybe, you can change your condition?" I spoke.

"Okay, then. You've got three deals." He said cheekily.

Deals?! Is he serious?

"One, answer three questions. Two, answer one question and come to support me in my match. Three, answer two questions now, two later."

The second one was awesome.... of course. I'm being sarcastic if you were wondering. "Not interested!" These were the most nonsensical deals ever. "You didn't like any of them? Any of them?"

"No, none of them! And leave it Carter. I don't want to see your painting now, anyways." He nodded and looked down. I saw hurt shining in his dark, brown eyes. But what could I do?! Thinking this, I made my way towards the door but Carter stopped me. "How about only two questions?"