⚜|Chapter:29'YOU'RE WEARING STRAWBERRY PERFUME?'|⚜

Hey people!
Don't forget to vote!

⊳⊳⊳Listen to the song falling hard⊳⊳⊳

GOAL:170 vote.

|🌀|CHAPTER:28|🌀|

"Isaac? Where?" I turned around to where Carter was pointing in order to see Isaac but I couldn't see him. "Where is he? I can't see him...."

I searched for people's faces, thinking by any chance I can locate him here but I couldn't. "Look there Sparkle. Don't you see that Isaac turtle sleeping on the sand?"

"No I can't see-" I started to say but then it hit me. He was referring to the turtle. "Carter! He's my friend. Don't say like that." I tried to glare at him but he just laughed it off showing he wasn't the slightest scared. "What? It's the truth. He is just like a turtle."

"You know what you're like?" I asked trying to turn his joke on himself. "A model?" He suggested, the smirk never leaving his lips. I rolled my eyes at his expected reply. "Let me just show you...." I took his hand in mine, tugging him along with me to find an animal like him.

"You seeing that snake over there? That's you!" Carter squinted his eyes at the snake and observed it, moving a little closer to its glass cage. "Why don't you take a selfie with it?" I proposed and he accepted. "That's a great idea! Come on! Come close!" His voice sounded, his hand inside his pockets to look for the phone.

"Me too? I'm not photogenic. I look like a big moody potato. Especially when it's a selfie." I shook my head to refuse him. "I'm not listening to you! Come on!" He called me and hesitantly I forced myself to go to him. He clicked some pictures- not one without me looking anything but a big sleepy potato. "But really? Am I a snake?"

"Yeah...." I answered giggling but when I caught the frown on Carter's face I stopped. "Not really Carter. I- you're not like a snake okay?"

"I used to say that when... you, you know, used to.... bully me."

He groaned at my response. "But I no more call you a snake. You are anything but a snake," I tried to cheer up his mood. "Really? Then what am I?"

"Umm... you're like.... a gorilla." I stated after going through all the animals I knew. "From all the damn animals in this universe you chose snake and then a freaking gorilla?" He let out walking ahead of me.

"No, gorilla is a powerful animal. It punches, it scares people around it. But it loves people who are good to him. You just have to be his friends." I explained to him. "What?" He started to laugh. "Yeah! You know when I was young, I really wished to have a gorilla friend. You know.... it'll protect me and punch the one who's troubling me."

"I don't mind doing that-punching the ones who trouble you and obviously protecting you. Because you know, you can't have a gorilla friend." Carter looked back at me with an amused expression lacing his features. "I just felt that way okay? Now you don't have to joke about it Carter. You to might have some weird wishes too, right?"

"I do have many weird wishes." He admitted. "Oh my god! Carter! Just look at that! It's so beautiful! Wow!" I let out as my eyes caught the sight of the butterflies. Carter turned towards the sight with me and all he could do was stare at it with his mouth open. "It's beautiful." He whispered his eyes never leaving the butterflies.

Those butterflies were like magic. The shine in their wings was miraculous! "Yeah." I answered, still pleasuring with sight of those shaded colourful sparkling butterflies. "And.... you are like them."