⊲|CHAPTER:61'I HAVE WON SOMETHING GREATER THAN WORLD '|⊳

Hey people!

I'm back! So I love this chapter!

Let's see how many of you like it.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Happy reading! ❤️

|🌀|CHAPTER:61|🌀|

Funny reality#1; as much as you want to change your life according to how you like it, it will end up the opposite way.

funny reality#2; no matter how much you wish you can change the way of things, you won't be able to.

Funny reality#3; the more you wish, the more you desire something, the more you love something, the more you need something, the harder it gets for you to reach it and the more out of reach it gets.

Funny reality#4; when you want something so bad, you keep asking for it, and finally you get it. But with it there is a huge price that you have to pay. At that moment you regret even pestering God for that. Because the price is so big, your life might end paying it off.

Funny reality#5; certain times, you would want to go back in time and reverse everything so that you could right your wrongs. But thing don't work that way. Which is the saddest reality of all.

"Mr. Richard is in the hospital!"

My eyes stayed glued on the stranger that had the big announcement. Mom let out a shriek and ran towards the guy. It was hard to process anything. I felt like my mind was moving round in circles.

The whole crowd immersed into murmurs while my eyes went back to Lucas who had been frowning now. "It's going to be okay," he whispered, holding me close. "Take a deep breath and relax. Let the hall get cleared. Okay?"

Not even a minute had passed and Lucas's family was running out. Soon all photographers had followed them out of the hall. I didn't know if I should've cried or laughed. He was, after all, my real father. Even if I wanted to react like a daughter would, I did not feel that extremity of sadness. Of course the news had an affect on me but I couldn't react how mom did. And it made me guilty. My selfishness, my carelessness and lack of sadness was drowning me into a sea of remorse.

I wanted to cry and run towards the hospital, like a daughter would but I didn't feel like it. It was the right thing to do but it didn't feel right. A presence beside me made me aware of the fact that Lia and Maddy were still there. Lia patted my back and side hugged me, trying her best to comfort me.

Comfort. I was sure I didn't deserve any of it. The sudden shock had me completely paralyzed. It was clear that the wedding was to extend but I didn't feel relieved. What I was feeling at that time was accountability, guilt and regret.

I had wished for the marriage to stop but I wouldn't have wanted it to go this way, I would have never. I hated my father but he was a human. This feeling of being responsible for the accident started to form a hole inside my heart. I was dying inside. And I couldn't do anything.

My mind was completely exhausted and even standing straight was hard. My heartbeat had accelerated so high, it seemed like my heart would explode of the pressure. The pain in my whole body was nothing compared to the increasing pain in my chest. It was not the pain for what happened to him. It was for the realization of the reason for what happened to him.

"Lia-Lucas– p-please take me to Richard. I'm... I'm so so sorry. I never– wanted it. I'm s-so-so sorry. It-" black dots started to appear before me as I held onto Lucas for support, my breathing short and broken. "I'm s-sorry- it just-" before I could say anything more, darkness engulfed me.