⚜|Chapter:27 'WHY ARE YOU MAKING A POOP FACE?'|⚜

This beautiful reader BritishTwerker suggested a cute ship name, COPHIE and I really love it So guys:

SOPHTER
VS
COPHIE.

(YOU CHOSE!)

😆😆😆😆

Yeah really, an early update for you people. Thank me. :)

GOAL: 180 votes?

|🌀|CHAPTER:27|🌀|

The feeling when you're completely helpless is not really the saddest, but it is one of those sad ones. It feels bad when there's nothing I can do for myself, to stand up for myself.

I can't stand up–in front of this jerk!

And that's why I was sitting in his car, having no idea of where the snake was taking me. My eyes were fixed on the road as we moved. I caught the sight of swaying trees and bushes which kept me interested otherwise I would have slept by now. It was about 1pm. I kept quite the whole time, not willing to talk to Carter.

I had to skip school because of him, I had lost my friend, Isaac because of him, I had lost my first kiss to him and he still had the audacity to rule on me. Realisation struck me when I looked at the road, not finding the traffic like the usual one. I started to get worried as the town disappeared and the area around looked isolated. We had left the city.

He had fucking brought me out of the city! I couldn't keep myself from shouting loud at him, " are you kidding me?!" He just laughed at that and continued with his driving.
"Carter this is no joke! Take me back!" I glared at him receiving a small smirk in return. "Carter! What the hell do you want from me?! You've stolen my first kiss, I was quite. You took me here, I'm quite. Have you not already given me enough trouble that you're bringing more and more each day?"

"I'm not going back until you forgive me." He shrugged and looked determined. "Carter you've lost your brain! We are out of NewYork! Are you even serious?!" Carter seemed to ignore me, increasing the speed of his car. "Carter!" I shook his shoulder. "Take me back!"

"Not until you forgive me." His repeated plain reply came.

"Take me back!"

"Forgive me."

"Take me back! Please!"

"You forgive me first! Please!"

"Carter this is no way to seek forgiveness!"

"I tried civilly at first but you were deaf, remember? I even brought you those precious flowers from Africa but it all went in vain. Actually you love violence! So I had to try the forceful technique." He replied, shaking his head.

"For God's sake! Those flowers were from my own garden! And do you really think I'll forgive you this way?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Yeah, I think so and I know damn well you will." The contentment in his tone felt annoying.

"Well then, sorry to pop that fantasy-bubble of yours, but I can't forgive you!" I retorted back, not looking at his way, my arms still crossed. "Okay, then. We'll be in New Jersey in about-" he stopped, glancing at his watch after which he started again, "-45.5556 minutes."