⊲|Chapter:26 'SOPH-TER STORY?!'|⊳

Heyy!! The TRAILER IS OUT!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.

How is it????

This absolutely awesome trailer is by violetS34
She's great! Checkout her books, I'm sure you won't regret.

Thanks to SnowPrincessStory for such an awesome banner at the top. ⬆️⬆️⬆️

GOAL: 170.

|🌀|CHAPTER:26|🌀|

I have heard, that we should train our minds to see the good in every situation. But what if there is nothing good about a particular thing. What if I fail to search for the good in a situation like the one I was in.

All I could do after waking up was think. Think of how would Carter react today. Think of how would Isaac react when he knows. Think of how would I react in presence of Carter. Think of what would the people say when they know. Think of wether there was someone in the library yesterday when..... that happened.

And my thoughts were interrupted when I felt Josh's lips on my cheeks. Instantly, a smile made its way on my face as I turned towards him. "Good morning Sophie!" He sat on the chair beside me. "Good morning Cake." I greeted pulling his cheek, remembering the nick name I gave him two years ago.

The name was forgotten when my parents forced us to live separately. And I couldn't help but think about it every time I see my little brother smile at me. His smile brings that nick name to my head. Although I had promised my little brother to never call him 'cake' but it just slipped from my mouth.

I looked at him, finding him staring at his breakfast plate, his cheeks turning scarlet. "Don't call me that. Please." The words came out, from between his teeth that he was rubbing together.

People say, he's just like me but I don't feel I'm that cute. I mean I'm not cute at all. And my mind couldn't ever process this information whenever someone says that. "I'm sorry Josh. You just looked too cute and it just slipped. I swear it wasn't on purpose."

The only thing positive right now was, I was with my brother and he loved me for who I am. He hadn't abandoned me like me family had just when I was a day old. He hadn't left me. Not yet. The fear of loosing him just sent shivers throughout my body.

We started to eat our breakfast. Even the cereals were discussing about my life.

'Carter likes her!'- One cornflake said. The other one started, 'No man! He's just an idiot. He kisses 3356786422466788654 girls each day.' The brown one frowned. 'Oh shut up guys! Carter isn't that bad. Right, Sophia?'

I gulped and nodded. 'It's just like playing with-' the one at the corner started to say but Rebecca interrupted my imagination. "God Sophia, you are too old to imagine stuff like that. When will you stop with this weird habit of yours?"

Red-faced, I looked down at the cereal bowl as I let out, "I don't want to imagine such things okay? It's just my stupid mind." She chuckled in response, stowing all the dishes inside the dishwasher. What am I ever going to do with this weird habit of mine?!