⊲|Chapter:51'GET OUT!'|⊳

Hi lovely people!

This chapter is dedicated to GeekSquAd_23 and WardaAbid7 . I love the both of you because guys, you've been supporting me since the very beginning. Seriously, heart heart heart! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️!

Oh and I've started this two mention things because there are so many of you and it wouldn't be fair for you I think. :)

HAPPY READING!

|🌀|CHAPTER:51|🌀|

"I Promise." These words hold such huge amount of assurance in it. Whenever you need a confirmation, you ask for a promise. You give a promise when you feel the need of a confirmation.

A promise is an agreement, a pact. It's like a commitment. But what one should make sure before making a promise is that if they would be able to keep it. If they have full control over things and they are positive they wouldn't have to break it at any point in their life.

I had made a promise, that I won't leave Carter no matter what. And at that moment all those things never crossed my mind. Any of the possibilities like these never came near me. I never wanted to break my promise, but I had no other choice. Promise was not the only thing I broke that day. I broke his heart too. The only heart that loved me with every cell of it, I hurt it. I crushed it into tiny particles. And now every single particle of his heart loathed me.

Guilt was nothing compared to what I was feeling at that moment. You see, when I made that promise to him, the things I had in my mind were totally different than what I was facing now.

There was happiness all around me. It was like I was pulled out of the chilly surroundings and was wrapped in the blanket of joyfulness. And the blanket held so much love and warmth in it, I couldn't believe it was me who actually deserved it. I couldn't get used to the warmth at first knowing the that I did not belonged there, knowing that it was a temporary happiness but it started to feel like permanent. I started to feel like I deserved it.

And just as I made myself used to the warmth of the blanket, it was ripped off me. It was ripped off me, exposing my vulnerable self to the same, old, frighteningly chilly surroundings. All the warmth, the happiness, the joyfulness vanished into a ball of dark nothingness. I felt empty, like a part of me had been snatched from me, stolen from me.

And all I could do was cry. All I could do was cry about how things turned out. Hot tears kept escaping my eyes but they never took the pain with them. They never ran down my cheeks with my heartache. The heartache kept increasing as each tear rolled down my cheek.

"Fuck. You." I cringed when Carter's words rang in my head. It sent chills throughout my body. It wasn't the words only, it was the hatred filled in them and the loathsome tone that he had used on me. He was right, fuck me. Fucking fuck me! "Fuck me!"

As I was sprawled on my bed, sobbing, I heard someone knocking on my door. If I had opened the door I could've done something terrible because of my disturbed mental state and so I chose to ignore it. But the knocking never ended, in fact it intensified by each passing second. I still chose to ignore it until I couldn't take it anymore. "What the hell is the matter with you?! Can't you get the hell away from my door?!"