⚜️|Chapter:25 'I LOVE THESE WHITE TULIPS FROM AFRICA.....'|⚜️

WARNING ⚠️
IF YOU HAVE'NT read chapter 23 and 24 read them first or you won't understand this chapter.

GOAL:200 VOTES.

|🌀|CHAPTER:25|🌀|

Sh*t!

Sh*t!

Sh*t!

Holy sh*t!

Oh my god!

Fu_k!

What the hell just happened?!

I couldn't control my breath. My mouth was as dry as sand but it was warm. My heart was laying out on ground. Okay, not that but it was going to come out any minute. I couldn't stand properly. My feet had given up long time ago. My hand went up to my lips and I touched them.That's when it struck me.

No one kissed me. It's a dream. It's a freeking dream!! Thank god!

But it didn't feel like a dream. My lips felt like they were just kissed. My heart felt like it was never going to stop jumping. It felt so real. The sweat beeds formed on my head and my breathlessness were clear proofs of how real everything was but my mind couldn't accept it.

I ran.

I ran to Ms.Rose. "Can you just pinch me? Please? It's important." I asked, still out of breath. She looked at me with a weird expression on her face, examining me. I was aware how much of an idiotic condition I was in, with my face flushed red, all sweaty and hair out of place but I ignored it. I was not worried about it because it was a dream. "I'm not allowed to harm any student here Sophia. Are you oka-" I stopped her. "Come on Ms.Rose! It's a dream! Just pinch me! When I wake up it will be gone."

"Are you trying to kick me out of the school? I can't pinch you Sophia. Are you in your senses?"

"Please? I won't tell anyone I promise!" I tried to persuade her. "You sure?" She questioned moving closer. "Yeah. Please be fast." She came nearer and pinched me on my arm. Everything came crashing down. All my hopes were gone. I didn't wake up in my bed admiring how cool the morning sun looked. It wasn't a dream. It was all real. Tears started to gather in my eyes as I tried to control them. "Are you okay, Sophia?" I felt Ms.Rose's hand on my back. "Yeah. I'm fine. C-can you pinch me again? A little hard?" I asked, my voice cracked, thinking, there was still a ten percent chance of this being a dream.

"Ouch!" I winced, feeling a sting on my arm, rubbing it. "You told me to be hard." She shrugged. I didn't answer her. My mind was not at its proper place. My brain had decided to do somersaults causing different kind of emotions to secrete into my system. The emotions I was not accustomed to.

In search of Lia, I went out of the library leaving a worried Ms. Rose behind. Lia was found talking to Isaac on our usual table stuffing her mouth with not so good cafeteria salad. As I approached her she stiffened and noticing her Isaac turned to look at me too. "You don't look fine to me Sophia," he said, looking carefully at me his eyebrows meeting. "I'm fine. Just-can I borrow Lia for sometime?" I tried to sound cool. I couldn't let Isaac know. All he'd do is make a big scene here, and who wouldn't? I myself was freaked out. He'd start on about how he doesn't want me to hangout with Carter anymore and he could even go to kill him. There was a minimum chance of that happening considering the difference between Carter's and Isaac's bodies but we can count it as a possibility.

"Oh thank god! My ears are really bleeding now. Take her away. " Isaac replied, not quite catching my vulnerability, which I was really glad for. I saw a downhearted look passed over Lia's features but she recovered soon. "Aww! You love me too much!" Lia shouted putting on a smile concealing her sad look. She waved Isaac and was being dragged by me.