Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Daniel's POV

He was kissing my sister. My little sister. What the fuck what wrong with him?

I charged in the room pissed off. My fist were balling up.

"You little bastard. Stay away from my sister. Do you understand? If you touch her again, I'll punch you even harder than this-" Kaylie pushed me back.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Breath. It won't kill you."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Okay, let's go." She sighed.

"I need any of your weapons, I left mine at home." She handed me her gun, and knife. I gave Carl one last glance and headed outside.

Screams were in the air.

"Get off! Get off!" Claire screamed, a walker on top of her.

A few men came out of the house, frustrated.

"The herd is going to get us, we need to be leaving." Maggie yelled

One ran back inside yelling orders and commands around, people started getting in cars.

I ran toward Claire, I couldn't get a clear shot.

When I looked back, Kaylie was wrestling with one of the things. Maybe someone else would help her.

I ran towards Claire, stabbing the walkers and pushing them off.

"I told you to stay at the house."

"Some creeps were there." She pulled her sleeve down, but I saw the bite.

I grabbed her wrist, "You got bit!"

"It's nothing- Oh my god! What is that?" She pointed to a gigantic herd of things.

"I should've helped my sister."

"N-no! Don't go!"

I shook my head, "Bye Claire."

I turned around face to face with a thing. It fell on top of me, and Kaylie's knife clattered away. The gun fell by my feet, out of my reach.

It's teeth sunk into my shoulder, and I felt pain like nothing before. I shoved it off, searching for the weapons, but they were gone.

Kaylie stood in front of me, with her gun towards me. Carl stood behind her, grabbing her arm, tugging her away.

"I...It bit you, huh?" Her voice shaked.

The thing stirred again, rising to it's feet.

"I'm sorry." I managed to choke out.

"This... World changes you." I grabbed the creeps ankles, she wasn't going to shoot it.

Carl tugged on her arm harder, the herd would be swapped in this place in less than a minute.

"Don't let it." I said to her.

She nodded, and gave a little smile.

"Do you want me to..." She put her gun up.

I shook my head. "Go."

She found that hard to do. Carl started shooting walkers, and a man started yelling at him to get in the car.

Tears rolled down her face as Carl dragged her into the car.

That's the end of my life.