Chapter 4: Me?

Rose's POV:

"Just calm down," My bestfriend reassured me in a whisper. "He's just a normal person." I nodded slowly and took a deep breath.

I secretly looked over at the blonde boy at the door and his gaze must've met mine because instant butterflies invaded my stomach. Before I knew it, he was walking over to me. Oh god.

"Hey! Rose!" He shouted, catching my attention for sure and jogging over to my place.

He knows my name.

Amber nudged my arm, smiling like I should be right now.
Only, I was nervous. A little scared, even.

"Hey, um, do you want to go to a party this Friday?" He asked, resting his hand on my small shoulder. It basically engulfed it. I repeated the question over and over again in my head.

Do you want to go to a party this Friday?

Was he just asking me to be nice or was he asking because he wanted me to go?

"I..um..uh.." I rambled, unable to find my words to reply.

"She'd love to." Amber answered for me.

"Lovely!" Niall beamed. "Oh and you can come too if you want Amber." He smiled.

"Where is it?" Amber questioned him.

"Oh, here." He handed her his cell.
"Just put your number in it."

By the time my bestfriend handed me the black iPhone, my hands were shaking so bad, I would've dropped it if Amber haven't left a small note for me.

'Dont worry, just type your number in and it'll be okay'

I sighed quietly and tapped in my number, returning the phone to the rightful owner after I was done.

"Thanks. Text you later." He said and left to add onto the Starbucks line.

I let out another deep breath and closed my eyes to try and relax.

"See, it wasn't that bad Rose!" Ambs said, patting my shoulder and giving me a quick hug.

"Did he really just ask me to a party or am I dreaming?" I said, biting my lip to hide my excitement.

"Your not dreaming, my friend." She chuckled.