Chapter 6: Introductions

Rose's POV:

I shuffled over to the front door of the address Niall gave me and knocked loudly on it. A happy Irish lad came trotting to the door, greeting us both with a hug. He held on to me for a little longer than what I had expected but I realized he probably didn't mean it.

"You lasses look great!" He announced, looking up and down at us repetitively. I nervously laughed.

Did he seriously just compliment me?

My life was better now than it ever has been.

"Let me show you around, Rose." He offered calmly, taking my hand in his and leading me to a room where four other boys sat, talking about something I knew nothing of.

"Lads, this is Rose, a beautiful young girl who's boyfriend must be extremely lucky." He introduced me.

"Actually, I'm not dating anyone." I answered.

Niall looked surprised.

"How does that happen?" He rested his hand on my shoulder, turning me to face him, and look him in his eyes.

I shook my head lightly, trying my best not to get lost in them.

I shrugged my shoulders, and made an 'I don't know' face at him.

He chuckled.

"Harry's the one with curly hair, Liam's the one next to him, and then Louis and Zayn."

All four of them raised their hands as Niall called their name and said hello to me in a slightly different accent then Niall's.

They must be British.

I smiled widely and spoke a quite loud "hello" , giggling after I greeted them.

'Those are the popular boys' I thought.

'And my crush just introduced me to them'

" How about we hangout for a little bit?" Niall eagerly asked, putting his arm around me.

I have to say , I feel safe under his watch, under his arms as well, but I needed to check on Amber and maybe I could even bring her to meet the four boys I was shown.

"After I go get my friend?" I begged.

"I'll come with you." Niall stated and took me to find Amber.

20 minutes later and no sign of her.

"I'm getting worried Niall." I admitted.

"Where could she be?" I whispered.

As if on cue, Amber, obviously drunk, came staggering up to me and the blonde.

"Hey! It's my friends! Look Matt! This is Rose and Niall." She breathed , her breath smelling of alcohol.

"How many beers did you have Ambs?" I asked, worried.

"Only 4." She blankly responded, turning to grab some stranger's hand.

"This is Matt. Isn't he cute?" The so-called Matt pulled her close and kissed her temple, making Amber laugh like a girly girl. She won't remember any of this.

Matt seemed like a nice guy. Dirty blonde hair that was held firmly up by gel. Braces. Deep brown eyes. Freckles. He was obviously interested in Amber, but by what I knew, she hated his guts.

"I have some people you might wanna meet." Niall chimed in.

"Okay" Amber slurred a bit, following me and the Irish boy to the room where Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn were, forgetting about the guy she was just with.

"Boys, this is Amber. Rose's bestfriend."

"Hi Amber!" They all greeted in sync.

Ambs just giggled again, covering her mouth to try and hide it.

"So what should we do?" Harry asked, his British accent being evident in his question.

"I have an idea.." Amber began. "Let's play spin the bottle."