Chapter 16: Telling the Girls

Rose's POV:

It's been just about 3 weeks since Niall and I have become 'official' as people call it nowadays. I decided that today was the day in which I was going to tell my closest girl friends, Marrissa and Amber, about my relationship status.

"So tell me again why you insisted on us being here Rose?" Marrissa asked politely while she swirled a slice of cinnamon almond biscotti in her cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee and taking a minuscule bite.

"I have an announcement." I spat out eagerly.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" My best friends yelled out in sync with each other. I almost choked on a piece of chocolate chip muffin when I heard them say that.

"DEFINITELY NOT." I seethed, coughing a few times.

"Then what is it?" A very curious Amber requested.

"You both know how I like Niall, right?" I paused, waiting for the expected nods. "Him and I are well... a couple." I pushed my tongue against my front teeth, still excited by the fact that I'm in a relationship with the Irish lad.

They squealed without words, so I waited for them to ramble on and on about how thrilled they are for me.

And here it was.

"OMG! Rose!" Amber enveloped me in a massive hug.

"ROSE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER?!" Marrissa tried to pass off as she was angry at me for waiting over a month to announce this.

"DON'T YELL AT HER." Amber said to Rissy.

Rissy was my nickname for Marrissa.

"MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE YELLING AT HER IF SHE TOLD ME SOONER!!"

Marrissa argued.

"UGH" Ambs growled.

"UGH" Rissy copied.

They scowled childishly at each other until they both burst out laughing.

Our giggle fest was interrupted by a sound of a text message. I shuffled over to the kitchen counter where I last left my phone, and checked to see who it was.

Some unknown number.

"Wanna come over?" It read.

"Who is it?" Rissy asked from the other room.

"I don't know. Some random number."

I passed my phone to Amber who held her palm of one hand out and the other hand had her phone in it to see if he had the name of the mystery person.

"It's Harry." Ambs stated and returned my precious phone.

"Oh.. You guys wanna go with me to his flat?" I said, getting ready to tell the British singer if the three of us were coming. Both of the girls shook their heads 'yes' and so I snatched my keys from my purse, slipped shoes on, and advised Harry.