Chapter 17: Friendships

Harry's POV:

"There. I asked her for you." I spoke out loud so Niall would hear. He actually jumped for joy. He really did love Rose. "Her friends are coming too, and I invited the other 3 lads if you don't mind." I added in.

Niall formed his face into an odd and very hilarious one and said, "the more the merrier." in an accent different from his Irish one and started laughing hysterically.

After the blonde cooled off and could breathe normally without sudden bursts of laughter, i heard the faint ding of the doorbell.

They're here. I thought, making my way to the front door of my flat.

"ROSE!" A familiar accent shouted and I just knew that it was my best friend Niall. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. The Irish lad was quite a funny guy.

Rose and I exchanged hugs like we normally do when we greet.

but let me notify something.

This hug felt different. I'm not positive if the brunette felt the electric sparks that jumped around as we embraced quickly. I pushed all my thoughts about my feelings to the back of my head and focused on the four friends I allowed over that were currently standing around, not sure what activity to fulfill. I cleared my throat and offered that the 5 of us play Grand Theft Auto on my Xbox. Niall and Rose agreed but Amber and Marrissa decided that they would just watch us play since they weren't that into video games. Right as I was about to steal someone's car off of a not so busy highway, harsh knocking was heard. I mentally groaned. I could've gotten away with a smooth-driving vehicle, but no, Zayn, Liam and Louis just had to arrive at my flat.

The knocking continued repetitively until I pulled open the front door, which, by the way, almost resulted in Louis punching me in the face. Accidentally, of course. Or at least that's what I believed.

"AMBERRRRR" Liam shouted out, opening his arms wide so Amber would run to him. Throughout the very few weeks that we've met the sweet girl, we've all become close friends. Niall and Rose have become more than that obviously. Liam, as he had told me previously, had grown fond of Amber. He's confessed to me that he likes her more than a friend and hopes to maybe, just maybe she'd end up being his. I totally saw the two of them as a couple.

As predicted, Amber jumped into Liam's arms, giving him a long, friendly hug. She smiled widely, hugging the rest of us, a little 'hello' going along with it.

I held up a movie that normal people of our generation would recognize immediately.

The Hunger Games.

Various screams of "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YES!!" and "OF COURSE" combined and sounded like suffering animal noises.

You can infer what we spent 2 hours and 22 minutes doing.