Chapter 14: You Have Me

Rose's POV:

"DANG FLIB FLAB COOKIE DOUGH" I yelled at the game in frustration. I had angrily pressed a button to shoot an enemy across the room but terribly missed. The enemy shot me before I could aim and shoot again.

I never swore though. I always use a mix of made up words and unusual ones.

I heard the ring of the doorbell and figured that the pizza was here. It's only been about 10 minutes and the parlor was 25 minutes away.

"ROSEY POSEY" The childish, yet new, nickname rang in my ears.

Harry.

"I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER." He shouted in my ear, as he was hugging me tightly. I pulled away before I could be out of breath for the second time today.

"Uhh.. Hi Harry" I laughed, looking for Niall , and finding him staring at me.

Our eyes met and we stayed like that for a while. It was like we could read each other's minds and our minds were having a talk.

"Oh, I brought food.." He teased with the truth. There it was , a big bag full of food.

"FOOD" Niall exclaimed and sprinted towards Harry. But right before Niall could man-handle the grocery bag, Harry had the guts to yank it in the air.

"I'll give you food... IF," the British lad exaggerated the sound of the word 'if' "you tell me what's going on between you two." He wiggled his eyebrows in a rhythmic pattern and grinned at the both of us. Me and Niall exchanged glances and both of our faces were red.

"What uh do you mean? I mean, there's nothing going on.. whaaat.. Pfft.. nothing." Niall tried to play it off, like we weren't dating or anything.

"I'll give you lads some time to talk." I winked at Niall and left the family room. From the distance I was at from them, I could hear Harry saying, "Talk to me, lad. I'll listen."

.

.

.

.

.

There's a photo of Harry on the side that you can look at when you read the last line. Imagine him saying "Talk to me, lad. I'll listen." to Niall.

~Hailey