Chapter 37: Time Skip

Rose's POV:

About three years later and I'm still with Niall. We graduated high school together and since he was always on tour and I wanted to see him as much as possible, I decided to go to an online college instead of having to stay at one. About a year after graduation, Niall asked me if I wanted to move in with him in a whole new home. I, being the one who will love him until my death, said yes and shortly after, we began our life together. On the other hand, the two of us haven't gotten married. Niall hasn't proposed, but I'm okay with that. I don't need a big shiny diamond ring on my left ring finger to be happy with my life. As far as I know, my best friend Amber and her boyfriend Nathan are still going strong. I haven't spoken to Marrissa after high school, but maybe we'll meet up again. Who knows?

At the moment, Niall and I were cuddling, watching a cheesy comedy/romance movie, which I didn't catch its title. I snuggled closer to the blonde and I could feel his arms adjusting to my new leaning position. They wrapped closely around me and I automatically felt safe. I tilted my head and brought it up, kissing his soft cheek. I thought I'd do that just to see his reaction. Seconds later, Niall took my head in his hands and pecked my right cheek. Then my left one, and forehead. I had no idea what he was doing but I shut my eyes a little bit, letting the touch of his lips sooth me. Niall pecked my nose next and pulled away, allowing me to open my eyes and look at him. "I love you, Rose. Don't forget that." As soon as the last word left his lips, he crashed them into mine with such passion, such love. I melted as his soft lips pressed against mine and before I knew it, we were involved in a not-so-heated make out session. Although it did end up with the both of us dying of laughter because of something Niall had said that was so childish. We continued to observe the movie but I doubt we were actually paying attention. I, for one, was too focused on the Irish lad's fast heartbeat. I don't know why but I loved the sound of it. The beats just put me at ease , I guess. Before the film was over, I fell into a deep sleep, mesmerized by the patterned pulse of Niall's heart.

Sorry this chapter was kinda short! There's only a few more chapters left though :)

~Hailey