Chapter 18: Thoughts

Harry's POV:

Are you sure you're in love with her Styles?

What exactly do you find alluring about her?

Why do you think she's the one for you?

There's plenty of other girls out there, you know.

There's other girls that are prettier than her, nicer than her, and have a better personality.

I stopped myself there. I understood that she may not be the most perfect girl in the whole wide world, but she was gorgeous to me and I found her ashtonishingly attractive. I wanted to call her mine. I wanted to be able to interlock my fingers with her skinny ones. I wanted to have the right to cuddle with her and hold her in my arms. Yeah, we were bestfriends and yeah, she was in a relationship with one of my best mates, but that couldn't stop me from loving her. Nothing could get in my way.

Just because you think you love her, doesn't mean she loves you back.

She loves someone else. Remember that.

You can't just break your best friend's heart.

He'll be crushed.

Do you really want to do this?

Irritated with myself and my mind-boggling questions, I ran a finger through my messy hair and walked through the darkness to the kitchen in my flat. Thinking thoroughly about your life at 3 in the morning can be pretty stressful so what I usually do to help me fall asleep is drink a glass of warm tea with milk stirred in it. It always calmed my nerves.

After the last sip of the tasty drink, I tiptoed up the stairs back to my bedroom and completely drowned my body in an ocean of blankets, trashing all my previous thoughts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

sorry this chapter is so short! Who do you think Harry is thinking about?

comment who you believe it is(:

~Hailey