Chapter 7: Fun and Games

Rose's POV:

"Let's do this!" An intoxicated Louis shouted, grabbing an empty beer bottle and placing it in the center of the coffee table in the blink of an eye.

The rest of us sat around it, waiting for someone to spin it.

"I'll start." Amber offered and flicked her wrist, making the bottle go around and around until it finally landed on Harry.

He leaned across the table, knowing what he must do, and pecked Amber's pink lips. He hovered over the table after releasing and then sat back in his seat.

"My turn." I said and whipped the bottle, making it go in several circles before it landed on.. Niall.
I gulped.
It just had to land on him.
Just my luck.

I turned my head to the right, preparing to peck his lips in which I've been waiting forever to do.
He leaned in and kissed me ever so gently, I thought I would faint.
It was heavenly and lasted a little longer than it was supposed to but who's complaining? Not me.
When he backed his head out, he sheepishly turned away.
He slid his fingers into mine, for we sat right next to each other. I didn't budge, nor did I react ever so rudely.
I let him grasp my palm and hold my hand.
No we weren't in a relationship, but we held hands anyways. I felt shivers run down my spine and when it was my turn again, the bottle landed on Zayn.
I wanted it to land on Niall again, but rules are rules. Kiss whomever the bottle lands on.
He kissed me the fastest you could kiss someone and sat back down in his seat. I looked over to my right, making it seem like I was looking out the giant window, but in reality, I was looking at Niall's eyes.
And I saw the emotion that ran through him, it was easily seen.
Jealousy.