Chapter 33: I love him..

Rose's POV:

"ROSE! STOP!" I heard a familiar voice say. I stopped dancing with the person I was with, and went towards Amber.
Once I knew that it was my redhead best friend, I went back to him.
"Rose! Stop dancing with him! He's not good for you!" She exclaimed, panting from running - in high heels - over to me. I grasped his hand and pulled myself closer to him.
"But.. I... "

"Oh shut it Rose. You know I brought you here to get over Niall. And now you're dancing with him!" There was anger tinted in her voice. I was drunk and didn't even realize it was Niall.

"You don't understand what you're doing to yourself, Rose. You were heartbroken by this jerk and now you're being all lovey dovey with him. You need to get over him. You need to! Come with me. Let's get out of here." By the end of Amber's mini speech, the area of the club we were at went silent, all eyes on our possi. I clung onto Niall even more than I just was. I knew I didn't want him to leave me. Or me leave him in that case.

"Amber," I slurred. Before I could even process what was going through my mind for what I was about to say, Amber took hold of my arm, and dragged me out to the parking lot.
She slammed her keys into the ignition and rested her head on the wheel.

"W-what's wrong Ambs?" I said, my voice nothing lower than a hoarse whisper. My glassy eyes followed her breathing, they observed how her shoulders hunched over and retracted, they saw how tense she really was.

"You wanna know what's wrong Rose? Do you really want to know? Because I can rant about your behavior tonight that completely, utterly embarrassed me. I was humiliated by you, Rose, I really was!" A single hot tear fell from her left eye and I understood. Well, I understood somewhat. I sheepishly turned away from the redhead for a moment.

"I love him." I muttered in the silence after we sat there for a longer amount of time than we normally would've.

"I don't care if you love him, Rose. I don't care." That was the last thing I remember my friend saying before I dosed off into what seemed like an endless dream.