Chapter 20: Pure Talent

.Niall's POV:

"NIALLER!" Shrieked a well known British voice. "NIALL, NIALL! GET YOUR LAZY BOTTOM DOWN HERE SO WE CAN REHEARSE!" I laughed to myself and stole a slice of plain pizza, and walked downstairs.

"I'm here! I'm here!" I panted, though I didn't do any form of exercise whatsoever. Louis came running directly at me and slapped me right in the face, making sure that he knocked the pizza out of my hand as well. "LOUIS" I yelled the British lad's name, aggravated, but not at the fact that he left s red mark on my left cheek. It was the actuality that he hit my food on the ground, and I couldnt pick it back up and eat it. My reaction caused the other 3 chaps in the basement burst into a blend of cackling.

"You all sound like hyenas!" I snapped out violently. That shut them up. Zayn raised his hands up in defense and so did Liam. Harry just sat there, clapping his hands, chuckling without any noise so he looked like s circus seal. No one took me seriously. I was always the funny one, the jokester. I couldn't help myself. I pointed my index finger at the curly haired boy and started laughing hysterically. Tears were forming at the corners of my eyes due to my outburst.

"Are we gonna work or what?" Questioned an impatient Liam. No wonder they called him Daddy Direction. He always kept us in order, and I was very grateful for that.

"Let's sing 'what makes you beautiful', okay?" Liam suggested and the rest of us agreed.

•••••••

"That was marvelous!" Louis bellowed in a sing song voice, giving the other four of us the opportunity to crack a giggle or two. As we were walking up the stairs to the kitchen to receive food to fill our grumbling stomachs , there was a knock on the door. I went over to it and saw an unknown face.

"Hi, my name is Robert Taylor and I was making my way to my car," the gray haired man explained, turning around to point to his car, which was like he said, right out front my flat. "I overheard what I assume was you and a couple of your friends. Let me just say that you boys have some talent. You should really try and get yourselves out there. You could make it." And then the stranger left, his words lingering in my mind.

We could make it I kept repeating. We could make it.