Chapter 25: First Date

Niall's POV:

"Good luck Nialler. She'll love the place.. and you!" Louis encouraged me. I was trusting my four best mates to help me build courage.

"You have her gift right?" Zayn interrogated. I pulled out a long, silky, black box and opened the top to show its contents. The Bradford boy nodded in acknowledgement. I slid the box back in my right pocket and took deep breaths. I needed to calm myself down before I could even be near Rose. I had to hush my negative thoughts and relax my nerves. Once I did so, I drove over to Rose's flat so I could take her to our first date's destination. I had something special planned and according to the other 3 boys, she would love it. And yes I said 3. Zayn, Liam, and Louis have been incredibly helpful the past few days with the planning and whatnot. Harry has just been like a shadow, following everyone to where they're going but not doing a single thing. He's been acting suspicious lately but maybe he's just lonely and needs someone, preferably a gorgeous girl.

I knocked on her flat's front door, not too hard, not too soft and before I knew it, there stood an amazingly dazzling young lady with silky curled hair that was placed perfectly upon her delicate shoulders. My eyes moved downward to observe Rose's choice of a first date outfit. Let me just say that she made an excellent decision. She was clothed in a pair of faded blue skinny jeans that went with her top which was a gray high-low tanktop and a black leather jacket that fit her just the right way. She wore black Toms as shoes and they went right along with her chosen outfit. I could honestly mot find the words to describe how she looked. All the words in the world couldn't even help me. I took a tiny step back, just so I could admire her beauty some more. I heard her chuckle at me.

"Something wrong?" Rose asked, not moving from her current spot. I shook my head over and over again, in shock that she would even think that something would be wrong with her appearance.

"Not at all. You look... st-stunning... gorgeous.. b-beautiful.." I started. "I love you, Rose."

She covered her mouth with her hand and walked towards me. "I love you too." and with that, she put her lips on mine. "Now, don't you think that we should get going?" I nodded, took her hand in mine and took off towards our date's location. "Where are you taking me, Niall?" Rose questioned, looking out the window of my car. "you'll find out soon enough." I replied, rubbing my thumb across her hand in which was under mine. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her smile widening.

"We're here." I announced after 10 minutes of driving on the road here. I picked a roller skating rink for our first date. I knew that neither of us liked to go to fancy places, and both of us did like having fun. I glanced over at Rose who looked as if she was extremely grateful that I had chosen this place.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVE ROLLER SKATING?" She exclaimed with such happiness in her voice. I shrugged my shoulders. I intertwined our fingers and headed to the front door. I said hello to the lady at the front, and handed her the money to pay for our date. I rented out the entire skating rink just to prove to Rose how much she means to me.

"Go on in. Skates are to your right. Food court is to your left." The lady directed us with a not so cheerful tone in her voice. I thanked her and took Rose to get our skates. Rose had to adjust my skates for me because I suddenly forgot how to do that, thanks to my worked up nerves. The both of us slowly approached the rink but before we could even begin to go in circles, Rose turned and faced me.

"You know you didn't have to rent out the entire place just for us, right?" She slid her arms around my neck.

"But I wanted to make it special. I didn't want some fan interrupting us." She released her grip of my neck and captured my hand, interlocking our fingers. Rose pecked me tenderly and skated away, laughing.

"Come and catch me!" she teased, sticking her pink tongue out at me and turning her head back around so she wouldn't run into a wall or something like that.

"Oh I will." I mumbled. I took off in her direction, getting inches and inches closer. Right before I ran into her, I took her hand in mine, spun her around and kissed her.

"Caught ya." I grinned, kissing her again and again until she skated away ice more.

Most of the date went like that. Me kissing Rose, Rose skating away, me catching her, and kissing her.

That was like that, until the media showed up at the door with their flashing cameras and loud voices booming over the rink's radio.