Chapter 24: Is that a yes?

Niall's POV:

" Listen mate. You'll do fine. We all know she'll say yes." Liam comforted me. I sighed, hoping that my plan for that specific special day will go perfect. I've been working myself up, sometimes almost to the point where I broke down in tears just thinking about the possibilities of Rose rejecting this. I ran a shaky hand through my already ruffled hair. "but you should fix yourself up before she gets here." Liam pointed out, shrugging his shoulders as to say that I better do what he says or Rose might he disappointed in my appearance. I head off to my bedroom, changing into a new set of clothes and slapping gel in my hair. I brushed my teeth once more, just to be safe. I splashed my face with cold water to loosen up myself a bit and when I dried myself, I heard someone greet my girl at the front door.

I ran to see who it was.

Harry.

Something was up with that British lad. He's always perky and energetic, but he was only like that when he saw Rose walk in. They hugged and I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not, but he held her longer than he should've. I walked over to my friend and my girlfriend, giving Harry a stare just to show that Rose will always be mine as I hugged her tightly. He just smirked at me and laughed silently. I angrily turned away and held Rose even closer.

"I want to tell you something.. well, more like ask you something." I said, leading Rose to my bedroom upstairs. I gripped her hand tightly and took a deep breath. She looked at me like I was a maniac.

"Will... you...." I knelt down on one knee and pulled out a rose I had in my back pocket. "go on a date with me?" I stared in her eyes. I saw a smile tug at the corners of her lips which automatically made me do the same. Rose crashed her lips into mine, surprising me. She ran her fingers through my hair and I stood up, deepening the kiss. She unexpectedly pulled away, leaving me breathless. I couldn't get enough of her kisses. Because of that, I pecked her lips once more.

"So is tha-" I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I jerked my head in the direction of the sound. Louis stood leaned against the doorframe, a small smirk on his face. "Louis." Was all I said. Yeah, it might've came out more rude than I intended but I wasn't taking it back. "Your mum just left. She said to keep the place tidy." After his unnecessary disruption, he left, allowing me to turn my attention back to the lovely girl who's waist I had my arm around. She giggled.

"He's silly." Rose pointed out goofily.

"I realized that." I said, pecking her lips once more.

"What were you asking me?" Rose spoke, keeping her eyes on mine.

I chuckled. "Oh um.. so is that a yes to going on a date with me?"

She nodded ever so lightly, rolling her eyes at me, kissing me again, but this time with more passion, more emotion in it. I smiled, more like laughed in the middle of the kiss. "I'll take it as a yes then."

There's a picture of what Niall and Rose's kiss would be like attached to this chapter😊

THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS

ILY ALL

~Hailey